chapter 6

After few months

Jin's POV

Namjoon went to office and i am with the kids now as u was watching them I notice they already starred toothing and learn to sit...

I was making their video to upload on my vlog..

I also notice that jungkook doesn't like to share his toys while taehyung is happy-go-lucky type of a kid....

My kookie has a cute bunny smile while tae has a beautiful box smile...

"Guys lets go grocery shopping.." I said to them as they look up too me..

I pick them both up and get them change..

"Aww they look soo cute.." I thought..

I put them in the back sit and we went to the nearest store

We arrived and I put both of then in shopping cart...

As I was walking around and looking for some baby food I heard some noises near me...I look around and found that some high school girls are crowded around my babies...

"Excuse me girls but u are scaring my kids.." I said

"Are this your kids " one of the girl ask

"Yes they are " I replied

"Can I touch them please they are soo cute, I won't hurt them.." Another girl asks

"Sure, if they let u.." I said cause I know kookie don't like if someone else touch him other than the people he new..and for tae he just ignores it unless its bothering him....

The girl tried to touch kookie's cheeks but he just started screaming and won't even let anybody touch tae....

"OK kids please stop or else he will cry even more.." I said that and they all went away...

"Stop crying now.. let's get home and I will cook something delicious for you.."  I said and we pay for our stuff and went home...

I place them in their playing area so that I can watch over them while I was cooking...

"Kookie I know your hungry but don't eat your brother.." I said as I walk toward them and give them both their milk bottles and watch them drifting to sleep..

"Ahhhh I soo tired, but seeing them like this makes it go away...." I said to myself...
-------------------------------
Sorry for late update but I was not feeling for past few days..and also sorry for the short chapter.....

I will do better in next chapter.. And also their will be new addition in the next chapter soo stay tune.....

I promise to do Better in future....

Thanks for reading.....

Borahae~~💜💜💜😘