Bonus chapter

Happy FMA Day! So I wanted to update this chapter before but it was has been very busy months for a while. And its going to be even more busy and stressful for me in the future. But I might start stress writing too so it can go both ways. I might not post for a while though.

But this fic nor my others are abandoned, just on hiatus. So enjoy this bonus for now, please! :)

"Why do we need uniforms anyway! It's not like I'm going to wear it anyway." Ed was in a bad mood today. He had pulled an all-nighter trying to make sense at all this magic crap. And when he finally gave up and went to sleep Winry came barging into their room to drag them around for school shopping.

"Because, Ed, we're going to be students soon and students wear uniform." Winry said.

"I didn't wear uniform for the military. Why do you think I will for a bunch of old farts?" Winry sighed as she dragged Ed to the cloth shop, Al following behind them.

"Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions? So we have to wear those weird dresses too? Yuck!"

"Just get in Ed. It's not like you're style is something to brag about."

"Hey!"

The interior was much more clean than Ollivander's shop though that should be expected considering how old that shop was. It also had many different kinds robes than just school robes.

"I'm sorry dear but your parents have ordered for boys robes." Ed turned around to see an older woman and a kid talking. The kid looked 12 or 13 and they almost looked like they were going to cry. He almost ignore them but it seem Al still hasn't learned to keep out of trouble.

"Excuse me ma'am, what's the matter here?"

"Oh it's nothing dear. This little guy here wants girls robes but his- I mean, her parents has already ordered a boys set."

Ed looked back to the kid. They- She was wearing baggy clothes making it hard to easily see what gender she is but there were just some things done to make her seem feminine.

"Can you do a separate set for girls with her measurements? I'll pay for it." Ed said suddenly. The kid looked up at him with such wide eyes that he almost expect it to pop right out.

"Um, I don't see why not. But her parents might be against it."

"I'm sure she'll be able to handle it by herself." Ed said before a dressing her. "Hey kid. You 100% sure about this."

She wiped her eyes before looking up, determination burning in her eyes. "I'm sure. I'm a girl and I'll live my life as such."

Ed smirked before taking out a bag of gallons. "This will be enough to cover for the four of us, right?"

Only after they were done with the shopping could Ed feel the tension coming from the kid.

"You'll be okay, right? Ed wont get you in trouble?"

"Hey! I was helping!"

"It's not that." The kid said looking down. "It's just that I never actually told them directly. It was just something that was never acknowledge."

"The best you can do is be honest about yourself. It's their choice to accept you or not." Al said with a smile.

"And if they don't you can just work at the Leaky Cauldron or something. I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind."

"She's 12, Ed. They're not gonna let her work!"

"I'm 13." She said out loud before laughing in elation. "Thank you for this. I promise to pay you back sometime!"

"You can pay us back by helping someone else in their time of need." Al smiled as he kneel to reach her height. "We'll consider it an equivalent exchange, okay?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically before running away. "Thanks again! Goodbye!"

The trio waved back before Winry dragged them to another shop. "On with the shopping!"

"Argh! Why?!"

I wanted to write about a trans character ever since JK start spouting nonsense. I know I might lose some reader who have different opinions but this is my way of showing support to the trans and LGBTA+ community.

She's also a minor character since I'm not sure how much justice I can give in writing a completely new character. if you guys have any thing then please let me know.

Till next time!