15

NOTE: Hello! Before the chapter starts, I have a big announcement for you WEBTOON lovers!

I just published a WEBTOON Canvas! It's called The Domino Effect, so please check it out! I'd appreciate it a lot. :) 

It's pretty hard to get recognition/readers as a Canvas just because there are so many of them on the site, so... yeah! I'd appreciate it so so so much if you read it. If you do, don't forget to subscribe and like the episode.

This is the link to it: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-domino-effect/list?title_no=510350 

You can also find it if you search up the title (but like a thousand options will come up) or if you go to Canvas, then hit all, then sort by date and go a few pages in. The link is just the easier way.

This is the cover (it looks worse the longer you look at it sdfsdklfjsld):

(The rest of the art is generally better IMO)

Thank you to those who read it! Love you guys (and girls)!

(Wow okay I'm using a lot of exclamation marks. If it feels like I'm shouting at you, sorry. I'm not actually this enthusiastic about anything in real life. Hehe.)

(I'm also using a lot of parentheses haha)

Now that that's done... onto the chapter! Enjoy and sorry 'bout that.

*Elaine added Zeke to the chat*

Isen: Elaine wtf

Isen: WTF ARE YOU DOING

Elaine: Suck on that motherf*ckahs

Remi: ELAINE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND

Elaine: Yes

Elaine: Yes, I am

Elaine: Zeke is the ultimate king

Arlo: What?

Arlo: Excuse me?

Elaine: Oh my gOD PLEASE IGNORE ALL OF THAT

Elaine: ZEKE FRICKING STOLE MY PHONE

Elaine: HE WAS TYPING ALL OF THAT STUFF AND HE ADDED HIMSELF