27

Jungkook pov :
It took me some time with the help of taehyung ,I started standing up alone and my hand is working normally, and I promised to never touch alcohol again or even smoke ,I was in my home office in my mansion , taehyung went to get taejun to his school , talking about taejun we are inseparable,I always have time for him to play or even take him out to park our bond is stronger now even if he is a sassy kid just like his mommy.
Taehyung:" love?... Jungkooook" I flinched.looking up

Jungkook:" oh my God baby you scared me " he giggled

Taehyung:" you scared me too , you wouldn't respond to me not even on the phone " he pouted.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry baby I was deep in my thoughts, and my phone is in the room honey " he walked to me and kissed my forehead.

Taehyung:" is everything okay love?" I smiled pulling him to my lap.
Jungkook:" you beside me everything is super good " he giggled.
Taehyung:" you ate your pills right?" I smiled sheepishly at him , he glared at me.
Taehyung:" what did I tell you , just 5 minutes ago I told you to eat them , oh God this disobedient boy " he slapped my thighs making me groan he got up and walked away.
After some minutes he came with a glass of water and pills.
Taehyung:" here have this " he was angry ,I got them and drunk it not making him angry more then he is.
Jungkook:" baby?" He looked at me ,I swear he is scarier than a ghost when he is angry.
Taehyung:" what?" He talked with an angry tone.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry baby boy " he blocked my head.
Taehyung:" if you want to be cured from this sickness you should fight against it all I see is you are giving up " I kissed him.
Jungkook:" I know baby ,I'm sorry I will take them from now on " he nodded.
Taehyung:" you better do because I won't remind you again " I chuckled at his rolling eyes.
Jungkook:" give me a kiss "
Taehyung:" no " .
Jungkook:" just one "
Taehyung:" no no " .
Jungkook:" are you going to leave me without a kiss?"
Taehyung:" of course " .i grabbed my phone and pretended I as calling.
Jungkook:" hey baby girl want to come tonight?" He glared at me.
Jungkook:" yeah , he knows he didn't want to give me kisses can you give me some?" He got up ,throwing the files at me.i put my phone and started laughing at his face.
Taehyung:" you are so mean " he looked away .i got up and walked to him I turned him around and widen my eyes , he has tears in his eyes.
Jungkook:" oh my God baby? I was joking honey " I hugged him.
Taehyung:" is she coming?" I pulled away forgetting what I did.
I grabbed my phone and showed him .the first name in my contacts is namjoon.
Jungkook:" I was just joking I didn't call anyone baby " .
Taehyung:" you are mean to me , you know I can not tolerate you with someone else" I hugged him.
Jungkook:" sorry wifey ,I won't do it again " .he nodded ,I peck his neck , he shivered .i suvked on his weak spot it was on his lower part of his ears , he moaned sinfully.
Taehyung:" j-jungkook" I pulled away sliding my hand through his shirt and caressing his hips.
Jungkook:" I'm weak for your beautiful moans baby " he moaned at my hand that was on his nipple.i started playing with it.
Taehyung:" d-daddy more " I lifted him and put him on the office table.
I kissed him , pushing my tongue inside his mouth tasting his hot cavern making him pant.
Jungkook:" want more baby boy?"
Taehyung:" y-yes daddy".
Jungkook:" do something for daddy first " he looked at me biting his lips , he slide down to my crotch .
TAehyung:" can I daddy?" I nodded.
He opened my zip and pulled my boxers and pants down .he looked up at the size.
Jungkook:" you saw him before why so surprised?"
Taehyung:" well he wasn't that big and veiny daddy " I groaned because he was stroking it.
Jungkook:" mmm baby , taste it " he gave kitten licks.
Taehyung:" daddy is big " he started putting it in his mouth and out.
Jungkook:" aaah baby just like that " .he started playing with my balls and caressing him.then he put the tip and sucked it making moan so loud.
Taehyung:" good daddy?" He looked at me innocently.
Jungkokk:" yeah , get up love " .he looked confused.
Jungkook:" go to the couch " he went there ,I pulled his pants and boxers down he blushed ,I climbed on top of him and put my member on his and trusted he squirmed and moaned.
Taehyung:" d-daddy ah f-aster" I went faster , kissing him swallowing his moans.
Taehyung:" c-cumming" he cum all on his stomach and mine too.
Jungkook:" in your mouth or stomach?" He got up.
Taehyung:" I want to taste my daddy " he sucked few times and I cum on his mouth , he swallowed it .i pulled his chin and he opened his mouth pulling his tongue out showing me he swallowed all my cum.
Jungkook :" good boy " he smiled.
" oh my fucking God , what the fuck are you both doing?, close the fucking door " We turned around ,I pulled my pants and hide taehyung who was blushing.
Jungkook:" get your fucking face away from us , this is my house "
Jimin:" that's what I'm doing you fucktard " he was turned around.
Jungkook:" get out you small human " .
Jimin:" we came to see how you are doing I see you are good you fetus " I got up and helped taehyung who was just blushing.
Jimin turned at my glaring face.
Jungkook :" what did you say?" He was going to run but tripped face first to the door with a loud bang , making taehyung to start laughing.
Jungkook:" that's what I wanted " taehyung slapped my chest.
Jimin:" you cruel fucking potato " .he rubbed his face.
Jungkook:" yeah yeah get your shrimp face away from me , just now I was having a best moment " .
He glared at me and walked away after throwing my shoes at me.
I pulled taehyung and kissed him.
Taehyung:" let's go see " I nodded , he peck my lips and we walked away.