Chapter 4 - Wilbur

Sorry for the lack of updates, my motivation has been thrown out the window honestly

also i've seen that Tubbo just goes by he/him and was confused about the concept of pronouns so i'm sticking with that-
- - - -

Tubbo jumped a bit, Tommy letting go of him and giving Wilbur a slightly awkward smile. Tubbo couldn't tell but Tommy knew for a fact that Wilbur was not happy, it was like the time that Tommy stole his phone to message people without Wilbur's knowledge. "Oh hey Wilbur!"

Wilbur crossed his arms "Tubbo could you come here." he said, with a slightly stern tone which made Tubbo scurry over quickly, standing next to Wilbur who practically towered over him. "Don't worry, i'm not annoyed at you." The older brunette said, his expression softening for a moment before he turned to the other two.

"Now, may I ask why I was asked to come looking for you and I come to see you two crowding around an upset Tubbo? Hm?" Wilbur asked, glaring down at the two.

"Wilbur, it's not what you think—" Tommy started, being cut off quickly by Wilbur.

"Answer the question Tommy, what's going on?" Wilbur sighed. "Because it seems like the two of you snuck Tubbo out of class to do god-knows-what and he's been upset. Now explain before I have to just assume that what I think is true."

"I'm just gonna say that I had no part in this and saw Tommy sneaking Tubbo out of class and came to investigate." Dream quickly said, putting his hands up defensively and moving to the side.

"So Tommy is the one who upset him then?" Wilbur assumed.

"Wilbur, calm down man— I didn't upset him on purpose-"

"So you admit it then?" Wilbur cut Tommy off, clearly Tommy wasn't making this any easier on himself.

"W-wait! Tommy didn't do anything wrong! It was my fault." Tubbo chirped up, not wanting his new friend to be accused of something he didn't do.

"Tubbo, you don't have to defend him if he upset you, I'll sort this out." Wilbur said, his tone gentle despite his stern tone just moments ago.

"Wilbur just let me say what happened!" Tommy said quickly before Wilbur could get anymore annoyed at him. As cool as Wilbur usually was he'd clearly gotten quite defensive over Tubbo, despite barely meeting him before this, probably because he was newer than everyone else.

"Fine, you have a minute to explain yourself." Wilbur hummed.

"Right! So Tubbo wanted to come find this fucking ferret thing and so I took him out of class because I was curious too and the teacher is annoying so we ran around trying to find the thing and we got it and Dream showed up but we're not allowed pets so we had to make Tubbo let it go and then he got all sad and shit so yeah" Tommy explained, Wilbur clearly not buying it but listening regardless.

"Tubbo. Is this true?" Wilbur asked the shorter brunette.

Tubbo nodded quickly. "Yep! That's exactly what happened!"

"...You're off the hook Tommy, but if I hear you've upset Tubbo again I'll be a little more harsh on you. Now, would you both rather go back to class or call it resolved and go back to your dorms?" Wilbur asked.

"We're not going back to class Wilbur." Tommy grinned. "I fucking hate that teacher."

"Reasonable, but you know I'm gonna have to go try to make sure you both don't get in shit for this? Don't do it again, understand?" Wilbur said sternly, looking between the two.

"It won't happen again!" Tubbo smiled. "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah. Now run along." Wilbur smiled, shaking his head slightly before looking at Dream. "You on the other hand, are a dumbass and shouldn't have followed them Dream, you can get yourself out of this one."

"Wooow, that's a dick move dude. Why're you getting the younger ones out of trouble but not even your own roommate." Dream laughed.

"Because they're dumb and you're smart." Wilbur chuckled, hearing a 'Hey!' from Tommy.

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙