Chapter 13

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa announced.

Yuki was now munching on a sandwich Aizawa had promised to get him. His ears warm from the embarrassment of his stomach growling while a seemingly important thing was taking place.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

Flashily Aizawa pulled out a card that read 'RESCUE' "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right?"

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water, kero."

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too." Aizawa clicked on a controller and out came the shelf or custom cases. "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

Thinking back on the times Yuki had to actually go with first responders because of the severity of the situation and injury, he sourly bit onto the last bite of his sandwich.

"Damn..." Those were nasty injuries. Not something you'd want to remember while eating.

Changing as quickly as he could in the lockers, Yuki swore he felt a pair of eyes on his back as he changed. Not really minding, but completely minding, Yuki didn't bother to bring the right side of his cloak and quickly ran out.

"Yuki-kun you're only bringing half of it?" Uraraka asked lightly touching the soft teal fabric.

"Yeah, I don't want to get too warm in this weather." He replied.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the short purple turd eyeing Uraraka like a piece of meat.

"Uraraka-san please stand here." Yuki grabbed her by the shoulder and moved her so he was blocking Uraraka from the purple turds eyesight.

"Uhh...okay..." she nodded blushing madly.

Talking about general school stuff and how Uraraka was having a tough time understanding math, Yuki kept making sure to block her figure out of someone's prying eyes. Even if he did have to change where he stood five times.

"Oh, you're wearing your P.E. clothes." Uraraka suddenly pointed out causing Yuki to follow her eyesight.

"Where's your costume?" She asked as she walked over.

Deku only wore his gloves and mask.

"They got ripped up during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it." He explained.

"I hope they don't charge to--" Yuki was suddenly rudely interrupted by Iida's whistle annoying blowing.

"Class 1-A, gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Iida shouted enthusiastically.

"Iida's going at full throttle..."

"Isn't that a public bus though?" Yuki pointed to said bus behind Iida who continued with the annoying whistle.

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida was slouched over with hands covering his face.

"There was no point, huh?" Pinky asked who sat next to Iida.