chapter 6

Niykee and I were both laughing when getting off stage, she looks over at me

"You did pretty good, Y/N. Not bad," I roll my eyes playfully at her words.

"I was amazing," I say with a flip of my hair. The sound of her laugh fill my ears once again, I can't help but smile. She slaps my arm playfully and I feign hurt. She giggles once more, but a cough brings my eyes to the five girls standing there. Niykee looks at the five girls also, smiling at them.

"Y/N, you haven't introduced me to these lovely ladies yet." Niykee says as she motions to the five girls in front of us. I glance over at them, with a smile still on my lips. But I can't read their expressions, are they mad? Why are they mad?

"Well these lovely ladies, are the ladies of fifth harmony. If you didn't know already. This is Camila, Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Lauren." I say introducing them in the order they were in. Then they all smile warmly, maybe a bit too warmly. Again I suddenly felt tension fill the space that we were all in.

"Nice to meet you guys," The blonde says before turning to me. "Well Y/N, it was definitely a thrill to perform with you. Let's hang sometime or hit the studio soon! Yeah?" She smiles hopefully and bites her bottom lip in a cute kind of way. I nod, instantly agreeing with her. She squeals, "Great! I'll see you soon then," She kisses my cheek and walks off.

"She seems nice," I hear Ally say. She catches my attention and I make eye contact with her. "Are you guys, um. Dating?" I furrow my eyebrows at her, then shake my head.

"No, we're not dating. We're just friends, She's as straight as they come and I'm as straight as a circle." They all laugh at my last comment, and I can't help but blush.

"Still funny Y/N," Dinah says in between her laughs. While Camila nods in agreement.

"I have skills." I say with a small shrug, "Well I better be off you guys, see you lovely girls tomorrow"

"Goodnight Y/N," They say together.

"Goodnight girls."

---------------------------

"Y/N WAKE UP, IT'S BREAKFAST TIME" I hear someone shout into my ear, then a body flops on top of mine. I let out a groan of pain. "C'mon Y/N, Ally made pancakes and bacon and eggs and more food that I'm too lazy say." I chuckle at Dinah's small ramble and open my eyes only to be met with her eyes.

A small smile forms upon my lips as I sit up a bit on my forearms, my lips almost touching hers.

"Good morning Dinah," I mumble before pressing my lips against hers. Dinah's arms snake around my neck, mine around her waist as I sit up.

"Mmm good morning, Y/N" She says against my lips before pulling away from the kiss and pecking my lips. "As much as I would love to stay here and just kiss you, there are four more girls waiting for you and me, but mostly you." I chuckle

"Yeah, yeah. I'll meet you down there." I say, She nods, gets up and leaves my room. I smile to myself. I love these girls, and they love me. I know things will never change, they'll stay with me and just love me. I just know it.

-----------------------------

I shoot up from my sleep, causing me to hit my head because of the bunk on top of mine. I wince and rub my forehead, there would for sure be a bruise tomorrow, but I could care less. I bite down on my bottom lip, I can't believe I had a dream of... of that moment. I can feel myself start to shake a little bit. I was so wrong... So so wrong. I lied to myself, and- Now I feel the tears flowing freely down my face. I lay my head back down onto the pillow and cry myself to sleep.

I'm not going to lie... I'm still in love with those girls.

I'm still in love with those girls...

------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER. WOo, sorry it's kinda short! But I'll make it up to you guys soon, hopefully. Feedback is great you guys! :) I love you all and what not.