The Bludger

"Y/N Y/L/N, Hufflepuff chaser is going right after that quaffle. Oh oH OH SHES GOT IT AAAAAAND 10 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!!!!"

You smile proudly and Cedric looks at you with a cute crooked smile and you practically melt.

Cedric had been one of your best friends since your second year. You've had a crush on him ever since but you never made a move, scared of rejection.

"Y/N!"

Cedrics eyes grow wide and he darts over to you trying to block a flying bludger but barely misses it and it collides right with your shoulder, shattering your collar bone and shoving you off your broom.

"THATS GONNA LEAVE A MARK"

You clench your eyes shut in pain, as well as preparing to hit the ground.

"CEDRIC IS FLYING.. AWAY FROM THE SNITCH..?"

You prepare for the worst just as someone swoops down and catches you.

"CHO CHANG HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH!! 150 POINTS TO RAVENCLAW"

"Cedric.."

He frowns as you writhe in pain.

"We need to get you to the hospital wing"

"Mr. Diggory I will call Madam Pompfrey-"

"No need, I can manage"

Cedric gives you a small smile and you return one, weakly.

"I- I thought I was going to hit the ground"

At this point your basically whispering because you're still in shock and pain.

"I did too. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I had let you hit the ground though"

"The team is going to be so mad that you threw the game away, for a girl"

"Y/N, you're not just a girl"

"Wha- what do you.. mean?"

You feel your heart beat quicker in your chest and butterflies begin fluttering like crazy in your stomach.

"You're my best friend"

Friend..

"Cedric I-"

He stares at you waiting for an end to the sentence.

'I can do this, just tell him you like him and hope for the best..'

"I LIKE YOU!"

His eyes go wide and a huge grin slowly spreads across his face.

"Unless you dont like me back.. then I uhm- I don't like you.."

He opens the door to the hospital wing and Madam Pompfrey directs him towards a bed.

He sets your down and kisses your forehead, making you blush.

"I like you too Y/N"

"That's a relief"

You let out a small laugh and then wince in pain.

"Hey hey, be careful. I don't want you in any more pain than you already are"

"Mr. Diggory I'm going to have to ask you to leave while I fix her bones"

"Yes Madam Pompfrey," he looks at you and whispers, "come find me, near the prefects bathroom tomorrow morning"

"Okay, I will"

He kisses you one last time on the top of the head, earning a cold glare from Madam Pompfrey, and quickly heads out of the Hospital Wing.

•°☆ The next morning ☆°•

"Cedric? Cedriiiiiic!!!"

You search the corridor for him but he is nowhere to be found.

You turn around and cover your face in your hands, upset that you believed he would actually wait for you.

You feel someone's arms wrap around your waist and pick you up, spinning you around.

They set you down and hug you, whispering in your ear "Feeling better?"

"Oh Cedric, hey. yeah I really am"

"That's good"

He turns you around and you stare into each others eyes for what felt like forever.

"Your eyes are really pretty Cedric"

"Thank you- I mean- you're beautiful- I mean your eyes of course"

"Shut up and kiss me already"

He pulls you in and seals the space between you two with a deep, passionate kiss.

His lips are soft.. gentle and you practically melt into him, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world"

A/N: thank you so much tiffany_1706 for giving me the plot and ideas for this story and I hope you enjoy it!! Sorry it was lowkey soooo cheesy lmfao❤