24

Chapter 24. | Drunk Bella

Isabella:

Standing up from my seat I make my way over to the pool table where the game of beer pong is currently happening. My legs are a little wobbly and I almost fall over after trying to get up but Grace briskly steadies me. I guess I'm slightly drunk. I've had about 3 drinks now...or is it 4.. or 5...maybe the 10th? I'm not really sure right now. But it doesn't really matter as the number is about to go up significantly as Mia has just challenged me to another round of beer pong. I had absolutely slaughtered her during our first game, but then again that was when I was only slightly tipsy but I'm sure that doesn't realllyyy matter. I'm certain I am going to win anyways.

Oh, I also found out Mia has a twin! Although she keeps fading and reappearing again, there are two Mia's! Can you believe she hid that secret from me?

"It's your go Bell," Mia number one...or is it Mia number two screams from across the other side of the table.

Huh...the table has a twin too...and so do the cups of beer...

"Go on Bella, you're such a slow coach," she whines, slumping forward across the table, giving everyone opposite a lovely view of her front.

This boy, Jacob, I think, begins to jeer at the sight but is promptly cut off by Aidan who thwacks him on the chest and sends him a murderous glare.

"I am not a slow coach!" I yell back, narrowing my eyes at Mia before getting ready to throw the little ping pong ball in one of the cups.

When I find the perfect angle to aim I briskly throw the ball and watch it glide, swiftly through the air in slow motion, along with its twin ball...and lands square in the middle of Mia's forehead.

At the pressure of the ball, she stumbles back and falls flat on her ass, screaming in pain.

"Oh NO!" I cry, rushing across to the other side of the table to where Mia is laid across the floor. She has her hands flat across her chest in an 'x' shape and has her tongue sticking out from the corner of her mouth.

"You've killed Mia!" Faye from my form class gasps, slapping a hand across her mouth.

"Someone call the fire brigade," Grace yells, running over to us, almost face planting the floor in the process. She begins to frantically wave her hand in front of her face. "WE CAN'T LOSE HER!"

I bend down and grab Mia by the shoulders, shaking her. "Don't die Mia, don't die!" When she doesn't budge, I poke her shoulder with my 'gun' before squirting her in the face with the water.

A loud laugh erupts from Mia number two (or one) and I briskly pull the gun away and hide it behind my back.

"She's alive!" Faye squeals just as Mia pries her eyes open and begins her attempt in trying to sit up again.

"I'm reassured!" She announces and I let out a breath of relief, wiping away the sweat from my forehead. That was a stressful time.

"Do you mean resurrected?" Grace asks, leaning over the two of us. She giggles loudly before taking a large sip from my old red solo cup that was still clutched in her hand.

"Ooh yeah that." Mia wipes away the water from her face before outstretching her hands. I help her haul to her feet and quickly fling my arms around her.

"I'm so glad you're not dead!" I sob into her shoulder.

"Me too!" She pats my back before pulling me away and holding me at arms length. A wicked grin crawls up onto her face and Mia number two makes an appearance next to her, smiling evilly also. "Now less crying and more drinking bitch!"