Chapter 13

Flashback - Storybrook - 1983

Vivian woke up, laying in her bed and she got out of bed walked to her closet to pick out her clothes, as if it was a normal day. Expect it was her first day in Storybrooke, but to her and very else it was just another day. Vivian got ready for the day, listening to music on her phone, she hummed along to the song.

 Vivian got ready for the day, listening to music on her phone, she hummed along to the song

Vivian made her way downstairs to the kitchen where Regina was making coffee for them both.

"Morning, mom," Vivan said as she took one of the coffees.

"Morning, dear," Regina smiled at her, "It's a wonderful day isn't it?"

"I think so... I'm thinking of going down to the docks today," Vivian said.

"Really?" Regina looked at her, "How come?"

"I just feel like going," Vivian said, "Will you walk with me?"

"I'd love to," Regina smiled at her, "Let's eat," She said.

"Yeah," Vivian smiled.

After their breakfast, they walked through town, passing the everyone from the Enchanted Forest, with new identities, even though, none of them but Regina knew it. Vivian looked at Regina, "I'll see you later mother," Vivian said.

"Yes, I'll see you later at the... Office," Regina said.

"Of course," Vivian said and she walked across the street.

Vivian walked down the street, she passed the pawnshop and saw the rose gold, rose oval locket in the window. She looked at her quietly, not knowing why it's attracted her attention.

"Ms Mills," A voice said and Vivian turned to see Mr Gold, "Has something caught your eye, this early in the morning?" He asked.

Vivian smiled a little, "No, sorry, it's just," She looked back at the locket, "The locket is rather beautiful," Vivian said.

"Yes it is, would you like to see it up close?" Mr Gold said.

"Oh, no, no. My mom would only complain saying I too much jewellery as it is," Vivian chuckled and turned to him, "I must be off, see you around Mr Gold."

"Have a good day," Mr Gold said.

Vivian smiled and walked down to the docks, she walked along the docks. She stood, looking at the sea, not knowing why she was drawn to the sea of the docks. Something inside her made her want to be there, it made her heartache, it made her eyes water and tears fell.

"Oh dear, why am I crying?" She asked herself and wiped away her tears.