Chap 10: Not A Dream

It's a lengthy chapter to compensate for the break.
Warning: Swearing cuz Bakugo.

Bakugo's POV:
I didn't get much sleep last night, I was still pretty fucking mad at that vampire escaping. Not to mention this new burden tagging along.

Is she really that villainous?

That's what's been bugging me. She can't be that good of an actor that she can fool a punishment mark.

I've had those and they aren't as pretty pink.

She has to be the worst villainess. Can't believe she was the one who ordered the hunting of dragons last year. Wanted some leather for a purse or something.

Tch bitch

Yet I'm not dumb enough to see that these two women are the same. There's something different about this. She doesn't even respond to her name sometimes.

The sun peaked up and I groaned inwardly, getting off Kirishima's dragon form, I eyed icy hot's tent.

He's in there with her....and I heard God damn crying before.

Stupid Deku came out of his tent yawning and mumbling to himself, "Mornin' Kaachan... You didn't sleep did you?" He said sheepishly and I scowled, "Mind your fucking business damn nerd. You look like shit anyway."

"That's because I was up all night thinking about —"

"Abigail? Yeah you ain't the only one." I rested my chin in my hand while the nerd looked around and sat down at a distance. There was big silence until he decided to break it.

"You see it too right?"

I arched my eyebrow, "Care to be a little more fucking clear? I don't live inside your head ya know Deku." I seethed while he panicked.

"She's not Abigail."

I scowled, "Yeah well that's one big accusation you're throwing there nerd. But from what I've heard, I don't see a selfish bitch in that girl." Normally I would have shouted or screamed at Deku just for the sake of it. But times like these required for me to stay calm and not snap at him.

I don't want anyone else waking up and being suspicious.

"Uraraka san told me that...uh Abigail denied about what she did to her village. The famine. She said the curse didn't react." He was looking down, his hands clasped together.

"It could have been faulty—"

His head jerked up, "But it wasn't! It reacted to every other lie but not that! She even re-did the curse—OW!"

That was me, it's an old habit I can't help it.

"You want to announce it to everyone else here?!" I whisper screamed glaring daggers at him while he mumbled his apology, "Look...you're not the only one ok? And you and I both know that she shouldn't be alive in the first place. Prior to popular fucking belief, miss trouble princess killed herself."

The nerd paused his talking and began thinking, "She set herself on fire...from the inside but someone had knocked down the guards right?" He looked up at me, hoping I could provide an answer.

I stared at the dragon teeth necklace hung around my neck and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "It's impossible for the guards to have not noticed the smoke. The window inside her room was shut. So consider this nerd. I doubt she was the one who knocked the guards, since she was locked in, she couldn't right?"

"Yeah she was locked in...so what you're saying is.."

"What if someone from the outside, helped her escape? Then burned her room to cover the tracks?" It was a stupid theory if someone else said it.