12 - The Hill

(A/N- YOU GUYS ARE SO ENERGETIC I LOVE U ALL. This chapter will be the last one for today though :( I will post 2 chapters tomorrow! Hopefully it doesn't mess up my school schedule, but we will see! Enjoy!)

"What?" Dream said, I felt dizzy.
"I said, deal."
"Will, you can't be serious?" I asked.
"Get out of L'manburgs walls, Indigo."

I stood in shock. No way did he just kick me out?

"Y/N. Lets go." Sapnap had grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the walls. What about Fundy? Tubbo? Niki? Oh my god, what about Tommy? I didnt look back once. I walked out, Sapnap still held my hand.

We made it to the community house, and the 4 men went to put away some things. I fell to the ground in tears. Dream ran over and ran his hand through my hair, moving it away from my face. He also rubbed my back, and held my hand, drawing invisible circles. Everytime it went around, i counted. I stopped crying after a while, and looked up. All 4 of them were looking at me. Embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, y/n. You'll realize this is for your good. Lets get you out of that clothes." George had said, holding a hand out to me. I grabbed it and he gave me new clothes. It consisted of black jeans, and a green hoodie, basically matching Dream. I look at the clothes, and almost go back to crying.

"George, wrong hoodie, dumbass."

"Oh right sorry." He held out a new hoodie, it was a f/c color. It was my favorite color, so i couldn't resist saying no. I grabbed the clothes, gave George a slight smile. He smiled widely, and pointed at the room i could go to to change. I changed quickly, holding my L'manburg outfit in my right hand, and just sat on the floor looking. It still had stains from when me and the group went to eat burritos that Niki ate. It was the day i dueled with George and Dream, they were all so... happy. I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/N?" I sniffled, got up, and opened the door. Dream was standing right outside, and he looked at me, up and down, and said nothing.

"Do i look like shit?"
"No.. you look pretty."
"Oh, um. Thanks."

Me and him walked out to the main room, and George looks up from his phone, and smiles greatly.

"You look great! You rock that color!"
"You look good N/N." Sapnap had said, leaning against the wall, on his phone. I looked at Punz, and all he said was, "Welcome to the team, kiddo." They all cheered and all I did was smile. I still felt empty inside. After a while of hearing the boys talk, i walked outside, and looked up at the stars. I remembered about the hill Tommy took me to, and walked over there. I bumped into Wilbur, he was tree cutting. I looked at him, he looked once. And never looked back. I immediately lost the smile i had on. It was fake anyways. I went over to the hill, only to see other people there aswell. It was Fundy and Tommy. I turned around to leave and I heard Fundy call out. "Y/N! Wait!" I turned around midway down the steps.

"Sorry, this is L'manburg property right? I shouldn't be here, my apologies."
"Y/N, this doesn't belong to any side, it's the one place we all share. Come."
I walked back and sat next to Tommy. He looked at me once, twice, almost 3 times in the span of 1 minute. I turned to him, I didn't know what to say. I had no words to tell him. For the first time in a year and a half, I couldn't talk to my boyfriend.

Tommy noticed i was looking at him, he looked up, and just gave in. He hugged me, and didn't let go for a while. I hugged back, and i let the tears go. I couldn't hold them
back anymore. I heard Fundy whimper, and let go of Tommy. I motioned for Fundy to move next to me so he can lay down on my lap. He smiled and moved over, and i pet between and behind his ears. It was his favorite spot to be pet. Tommy put his head on my shoulder.

"Y/N?" Tommy had said, his voice almost breaking.
"Tommy." I had said. I had to be strong for him. I couldn't cry, because if i did, i'd be crying for days.
"Remember our star?"
I looked up, and immediately found the star.
"I remember it like the back of my hand."
"It's still shining?"
"More than ever, Tommy."
He lifted his head, and looked at the star. I let my back hit the grass. Bad timing though.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Whats it now, Wilbur?" I respond, obviously annoyed.
"I'm sorry."
"You did what you had to do."
"You changed clothes, Y/N?" Wilbur had said, making Tommy lift his head from my shoulder, and making Fundy wake up. Tommy got up, and Fundy lifted his head from my lap.

"I was forced to, i'm not part of your group anymore?" I snapped back at Wilbur.
"Don't talk-"
"You're not my boss anymore, Wilbur. I can talk back to you all I want now. Did you forget you kicked me out of L'manburg in front of all my friends?"

Wilbur stood there, obviously taken back by what I just said. I got up, dusted off my clothes, and looked up. I looked at Fundy, gave him a little pat in between his ears, and kissed his forehead. I looked at Tommy, and he ran towards me, giving me the tightest hug i've ever had. I hugged him back, and pulled away after a while. I kissed him, and turned him around to face Wilbur. I looked at Wilbur and just nodded. I had nothing to say to him. He didn't deserve to be spoken to.

"They causing you trouble, Y/N?" I feel a hand around my shoulder, it was Dream. He started walking towards them, sword on the ready. I put my hand in front.

"No, Dream." Dream looked at me, confused, but obviously not listening to me. I grabbed his face, and made him look towards me. "Dream. No." Dream looked surprised by what I did, but he understood. I looked at Tommy, walked towards him, and whispered in his ear.

"I'll keep you safe. I promise."

I patted Fundy's head again, and stood next to Dream. Dream grabbed my waist, turned me around, and we went back to the community house. I didn't look back. I didn't want to start crying right there.

Dream and I made it to the community house, walked in, and he threw his stuff on the couch, including his mask. I just stared at what he did, and walked up the steps to the aquarium. I liked looking at the fishes, Tommy and I used to do it for hours. I stayed looking until familiar footsteps walked up. It was George, i could tell by his boots, it had a sort of *Clack* to them, that just made me know it was him. He sat next to me, and sighed.

"I wish it wasn't like this, Y/N."
"Wasn't like what, George?"
"Taking you from L'manburg. It didn't have to be like that."
"George, it's fine, really. If you didn't take me, I probably would have been kicked out."

He sighed, and started asking questions.

"You still dating Tommy?"
"Yep."
"That's-"
"I don't care if it's against the rules."
"Y/N-"
"No, George. I'm not breaking up with him."
"How'd you-"
"Stop asking questions, for the love of gosh."
"Alright, alright." He put his hands up as if i was going to arrest him or something, which made me want to laugh, but i kept composure. War Generals aren't supposed to laugh. Oh wait, i'm not a war general anymore.

"Y/N. Dreams calling for you downstairs." I snapped back to reality, and walked downstairs.

"You called?"
"Mhm. Sit down Y/N."
"O-Okay. Um, what did you call for?"
"You're our new War General."
"Huh?"
"Did I stutter, Y/N?"
"No sir."
"Don't call me that, call me Dream."
"O-Okay."
"Oh and by the way:

If i catch you spying on any of us for information, if i find out you've been in kahoots with Tommy or anyone, and giving him information, the last thing you will see is me. I will kill you, and you know I don't hold back.

Understood?"

I nodded in agreement, and couldn't help but feel sleepy. I sat thinking about Dreams words. I passed out on the couch. The words still haunting me, even when i slept.

"I will kill you, and you know I don't hold back."

Oh, c'mon now.

A/N - WOOP ANOTHER CHAPTER MAN THIS ONE WAS VERY SCATTERED HAHAHAH
I plan on making the rest of the story in Minecraft!

(1487 Words)