Chapter 68😺

~Y/N POV~

"Aera."

I stated her name with a whisper and tip toed toy he stairs for the little girl and quickly but carefully picked her up from the stairs and brought her into my arms for a big hug. She still seemed dazed, rubbing her eyes but once she starts to sniff, breathing in my scent she dropped her teddy to the floor and quickly wrapped her small arms around my neck and excitedly kicking her legs.

"MAMA!!!" Aera

I shushed her instantly and even Lisa was quick to join in, bringing her finger to her lips.

"Shh, Aera your brothers and sisters are sleeping."

She nodded looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and chubby cheeks. Not to mention her hair was all over the place, messy bed hair but that just made her even more adorable.

Aera giggled again but she brought herself back into my chest for another hug that lasted god knows how long. I know I was only gone for a few days but that few days felt like they lasted a life time. It was too long to be away from them in my opinion. I don't ever want to be away from my kids for that long again, never.

In our own little world I almost forgot about everyone in the room and Aera didn't take much noticed either until she started sniffing again and pulled herself away from me to peak over my shoulder to someone. I watched her eyes scan around the room behind me, taking in the seven figures of strangers behind me but then her eyes landed on one person and they stayed there. Her little nose would twitch every now and then and I could hear her softly sniffing close to my ear but she wasn't sniffing me, she was sniffing the scent of the hybrids that are in her home.

"Aera, honey these men are my.....erm..friends."

I didn't know what to exactly call them right now but she didn't react except stare at something. I turned around to face the boys on the couch and one sitting on the floor but as I did Aera was turning her body around with my movements so she didn't have to look away. Lisa, Rose and Hana were quiet at this point, knowing I'm about to introduce Aera to the hybrids and most of all her father, Jimin.

All the boys were staring at her like statues except Jimin who was not only staring at her but his wide smile couldn't go a miss. His tail was a big give away to his excitement with the way it would sway side to side quickly behind him. Aera wasn't paying attention to me but her eyes set on Jimins, the two staring at each other but that's when I heard Hana whisper from the other side of the room in my direction.

"Y/n just set her down. Her instincts will be telling her who Jimin is to her by his scent. Just try me." Hana

I nodded upon hearing her words and gently placed her down and again she didn't move much but to set her feet back on the floor staring at Jimin and took little steps towards Jimin who was a little surprised that she was inching her way over to him already but grew more excited as he shifted on his seat. He was biting his lip and fiddling with his fingers watching her until she stopped in front of him just to study his body and face. Then her eyes landed on his light blonde coloured cat ears on the top of his head and she then grew a smile and pointed to his ears.

"You ears like mine." Aera

She then stroked her own ears on the top of her head with a shy smile but Jimin looked like he was about to pass out from happiness just to hear her speaking to him. It was took cute but I decided to let them have their moment and took two steps back allowing them to speak.

"Yes we do. Your ears are more cuter than mine though." Jimin

Aera giggled and covered her cheeks. I couldn't help but smile at the scene watching Jimin hold out a hand for her which she took but before he did anything he looked at me as if he was asking if it were okay and I just nodded. He didn't need to ask me since she is his daughter after all. Aera then pulled herself up to his lap before he even got to help her up himself and she turned her upper body to sniff him some more and Jimin just allowed her too.