Chapter 75😺

~Y/N POV~

I was still pissed from my previous conversation earlier with the boys. Livid actually and I haven't spoken to them since and I don't want to. It would be easier for me if I did ignore them and that is what I did but to the kids when they came home I tried my best to keep it all together and pretend that nothing was wrong. Luckily none of the kids noticed that I hadn't spoken to either of the men in the house because they were too busy talking about their day out playing with their friends. They were so excited and even so much as shared their stories with their dads like that always do. It was great for them but to me, to see that and know tomorrow they wont be here was hurtful to me.

Hana knew something was wrong with me but I couldn't tell in her in case the children heard me. I didn't tell her in the end because I knew she would of said something straight out the them about their decision to leave but it's their choice. What ever happens after that is on them.

I did text Lisa about it though when she text me saying she was spending another night at her boyfriends. She was just as pissed as I was and even said she was going to come home but I told her to stay. It was okay really and what I needed to do was let go of them all even if they're still here in this house.

The kids had their dinner and I made them all a bath which they love so much. You would think it's odd with them being part cat that they would hate baths but no, they love them and I like to brag that they would get that from me. I love baths, even if I don't have the time to take many lately.

The bath tub was big enough for all of them to fit in so that was much help since there is seven little two years olds to fit inside the tub. Hana was offering to help me but I refused her help and even Jimin came to offer too but I told him no. To be honest I just wanted to be selfish tonight and keep the children to myself and do things for them by myself. They were the only ones keeping me from falling apart inside and seeing their little smiling faces was enough for me.

Hyun and Korain's constant splashing in the tub, even wetting me in the process. Felix's loud laugh at Eunjoo's bubble beard on her face and Aera and Sera playing hair dressers with shampoo to Soobins' hair was all I needed to see right now. My little kittens is what they are.

When it was time to come out the tub, the first one out was Soobin, taking the lead, wrapping his towel around himself. This only made Aera and Sera follow his lead, clearly they were in the mood to be with their older brother tonight. I had to pick up Eunjoo from the tub since she couldn't be bothered to do it herself and Felix insisted he could get out himself. But I helped wrapped their own towels around them and lastly that left Hyun and Korain to get out the tub. They refused.

I had the five other children waiting behind me to get out the bathroom since I made rules that no one is to leave the bathroom at bath time unless I say so and plus that bathroom door was closed too and locked. Little Eunjoo can be mischievous sometimes and try and pick at it to open up the door. That little minx.

Hyun was the biggest problem taking him out the bath, he was kicking and screaming, trying to grab onto the edge of the bath causing a right fuss.

"Y/n do you need some help in there?" Taehyung

I rolled my eyes, pulling my sons hands off the edge of the bath while Korain watched on.

"No."

I called back, Soobin passing me Hyun's green towel to help me out.

"Thank you Soobin."

"Are you sure?!" Taehyung

"Yes. I don't need your help."

He didn't say anything more and I could only assume he left. Wrapping the towel around the wriggly boys body, I placed him down and forced him to look at me by cupping his cheeks.