Chapter 15

Vivian sat in the Charmings loft with David sat opposite her, both sat in silence as they drunk coffee.

Vivian looked at him and looked away, "What is it?" David asked.

"Err... Nothing," Vivian said.

"Right... The cogs are turning in your brain, I can practically hear the many thoughts in your head," David said.

"Fine," Vivian looked away from him, "Thank you..." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked.

"I said, thank you," Vivian looked at him, "You didn't have to let me stay here, you could've told me to piss off to the B&B but you didn't... Thank you," She said.

"Don't mention it," David said.

"And thank you, for letting me spend time with Henry, it really does help me be the person Snow brought out of me years ago," Vivian smiled at him.

"Tell me about her," David leaned back and Vivian looked confused, "The other Vivian that only my wife knows, maybe then I'll understand why she and Henry are so persistent on you," David said.

"Okay," Vivian said and smiled.

Flashback

Vivian - aged 7 - sat in the courtyard on the bench under her mother's apple tree. Snow - aged 13 - walked up to her and sat beside her.

"Hello Vivian, how are you?" Snow asked.

"What do you want, Snow?" Vivian asked.

"Just checking on my little sister," Snow said.

"We're not sisters," Vivian looked towards a horse in a distant field.

"Do you ride?" Snow asked.

"No, never been taught... My father died before he could teach me... Mother said he always wanted to," Vivian said.

"I'm sorry your grandmother killed him," Snow said.

"Thank you..." Vivian whispered and a tear fell.

"I can teach you," Snow said and Vivian looked at her, "Yeah, I'll do it... Sister bonding," Snow took her hand and they ran off to the stables for their first sister bonding. Snow taught Vivian horseback riding for the rest of the day.

Vivian aged 24, she was walking off the Jolly Roger with Hook, he held her by her waist, "Are you sure that I can't tempt you to stay the night?" Hook asked her

"And wake up to sea shanties and hungover pirates... Hmm, I think I'll pass," Vivian said.

"Alright, love," Hook tucked some hair behind her ear, "Goodnight, love," Hook kissed her gently.