34 : Typical morning

Just before we start :
I have decided that I won't be focusing all the chapters on Y/N at one age, so I could be doing this chapter with Y/N as 3 y/o and Y/N as a teenager next chapter, if u get what I mean. I hope this won't disappoint you. I'll try my best to update frequently and write better plots!
——————————————————————
Y/N : 3 y/o

  'Eomma!!!! Wake up!!!!' The baby screamed, not too loud, but loud enough to wake the couple up.

  'Y/N-ah...go back to sleep! It's only...umm...' Nayeon sat up slightly to check the time. 'It's only 7 o'clock.'

  'What's wrong Y/N? You usually wake up really late.' Jeongyeon said, turning around to face her daughter and her wife.

  Y/N pointed at her stomach, with a cute pout, signalling that she's hungry.

  'Does our Y/N want breakfast???' Nayeon cooed, squinting her eyes from the bright sunlight.

  Y/N nodded.

  'Eomma me want bwekfast.' Y/N pouted cutely.

  'Fine. Only because you're the cutest.' Nayeon giggled, giving her daughter a peck on the cheeks.

  'Where's mine?' Jeongyeon frowned playfully.

  'Aish Jeongie.' Nayeon laughed, but still gave her wife a peck on the lips before getting up.

  'Y/N what do you want to eat for breakfast? Toast? Cereals? Waffles?'

  'I want...mmm...yoghurt. And I want the...mmm..round fwood. The ones that are soft. And have sywup.' Y/N tried hard explaining the food, and lucky for her, Nayeon could immediately understand she meant pancakes.

  'Hey Nayeon Unnie. Hi Y/N/N~' Jihyo squealed, seeing her daughter first thing in the morning.

  When Nayeon walked in the kitchen, Jihyo was sitting at the small table in the middle, having her own cereals.

  'Jihyo-ah...help me watch Y/N while I make her breakfast.' Nayeon pleaded, handing her daughter to Jihyo, who placed her on her lap. 'Oh and you might wanna get her a yoghurt cause she said she wanted some.'

Jihyo saluted playfully towards Nayeon, and got up to the fridge, taking a small cup of yoghurt, suitable for her daughter.

'Y/N-ah...strawberry or peach or blueberry?' Jihyo said, pointing at the three choices in the fridge.

'That.' Y/N said, pointing at the peach yoghurt in the middle.

'Do you want Eomma to feed you?' Jihyo asked sweetly, to which her daughter nodded enthusiastically.

While Jihyo was feeding her daughter, Chaeyoung just went in the kitchen with a sulky face.

'What's wrong Chaeng?' Nayeon, who first noticed the 'baby tiger', asked.

'Nothing...' Chaeyoung sarcastically said, while opening the fridge grumpily, looking for anything to eat.

'Y/N go give your Chaengie Eomma a hug.' Jihyo whispered in the girl's ear, as the small girl got off the chair slowly and waddled to her mom, giving her a hug on the leg.

Chaeyoung looked down, and a wide smile immediately grew on her face, seeing her daughter's actions.

'Awww Y/N...why are you suddenly like this?' Chaeyoung grinned, closing the fridge door and picking her daughter up in her arms.

'Eomma you're saddd.' Y/N whined, as she looked at her mom's face.

'No I'm not?'

'Yes!'

'Well I was. But now I'm not!' Chaeyoung said, while walking to the living room with her daughter.

'Yayyyy!!!!' Their daughter clapped her small hands happily, causing her to giggle.

'CHAEYOUNG-AH! CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE Y/N TO THE KITCHEN? HER PANCAKES ARE READY!' Nayeon shouted.

'Geez! Ok Coming ! And no need to be so loud Grandma.' Chaeyoung grunted, getting up from the sofa with her daughter.

'Here you go Y/N.' Nayeon held a piece of the pancake in front of Y/N's mouth, as she fed her.

'Ah! Hwot!' Y/N exclaimed, eyes tearing up from the pain of the heat of the pancakes.

'Oh really? Eomma will cool it down for you.' Nayeon blew on her piece.

'Now Chaeyoung, mind telling us what happened?' Nayeon asked, eyes not looking away from her daughter.

'I bet you were jealous!' Jihyo commented from the other side of the table.

'No i- HOW DID YOU KNOW?' Chaeyoung shouted, half laughing, half fuming.

'Because you are the kind to get jealous, miss Son.'

Chaeyoung slumped on the seat and let out a loud sigh.

'Mina was in my room when I slept but she left a note saying she's going to Tzuyu's cause Tzuyu was having a nightmare. Traitor.' Chaeyoung huffed, while the other two tried hard not to laugh at the shorter.

'Really Chaeyoung. Really.' Nayeon shook her head in disapproval, just to tease her, of course.

'Good morning peeps!' Sana cheerfully greeted, and went to sit next to her daughter, as usual. Her favourite place to sit.

'Hi Y/N-chan!!!!' Sana squealed, giving her daughter kisses all over the face.

'Sana! She's eating oh gosh...' Nayeon sighed, while smiling at their interaction.

Sana shrugged as her response, leading to Nayeon glaring at her playfully.

'Where are the others?' Sana asked, still hugging her daughter tight.

'My Jeongie is still sleeping.' Nayeon informed.

'Mina in Tzuyu's room...' Chaeyoung sighed, while the other two, who were listening to her rant, laughed.

'How bout Dahmo?'

'Probably still sleeping their room.'

'Cuz I was thinking, since not all of us have schedules today, we could take Y/N somewhere. But since the others are still sleeping, we can decide later.' Sana said excitedly.

'Thank oo Eomma.' Y/N said, as Nayeon gave her a warm smile and put the plates in the dishwasher.

'Y/N let's go watch some TV.' Sana said, picking her daughter up.

'Sana stop. One, Y/N has to get changed. Two, you need your breakfast.' Jihyo said, while sipping her coffee.

'Fineeee.' The 'squirrel' whined, placing her daughter back on her seat.