𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"HOW IS SHE progressing?", voldemort questioned, to which bellatrix ecstatically replied with a "very well!"

"u-umm...f-father?", lily begrudgingly squeaked out, making voldemort quite delighted.

"yes lily?"

"I-umm...I was wondering for christmas if I could spend it with pa—I-I mean mr. snape?"

voldemort's smile immediately dropped as he listened to the girl's request.

"why's that? are the malfoys not treating you right?", voldemort asked, glaring at the family of three who just flinched in response.

"no no no!! I just...I just miss pa—mr. snape. so I was hoping I could spend christmas with him? I promise once I get back I'll work extra hard on my spells!!", lily exclaimed.

lucius sighed a breath of relief as he internally despised how him and his family's life was constantly hanging on a thread by how well they treated lily.

a little girl, seven to be exact, held to power to behead him with only a few words to the dark lord.

"hm...I suppose that should be fine. but I expect you to be able to transfigure a pen into a bee the next time I arrive", voldemort said, making lily nervously nod.

the girl had just barely been able to cast simple spells, and the man already wanted her to do transfiguration?

granted, lily did have plenty of hours to practice, as she had nothing better to do since no one really dared approach her except for bellatrix, narcissa, and draco.

lucius and the house-elves—with the exception of mrs. alma—tried to avoid her at all costs if possible.

"thank you...father".

"remember lily, I have high expectations for you", voldemort said, making lily nod in acknowledgement.

"of course, father".

//❁//

"PAPA!! I MISSED YOU!!!", lily exclaimed as she had arrived in snape's classroom, running over to the stoic man.

snape opened up his arms as he embraced the seven, nearly eight, year-old girl.

though snape may have not been the most hygienic, lily missed the aroma of her papa's dark coffee mixed in with parchment and old shoes smell.