15. The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓰

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     AFTER BEING MONITORED BY CARLISLE, Luna walked out of his home clinic like a zombie

AFTER BEING MONITORED BY CARLISLE, Luna walked out of his home clinic like a zombie. She was dragging her feet, her gaze was straight ahead, and her face was apathetic.

It was as if her body was present and moving, but her mind had left her skull and wandered off to God knows where.

Luna made it to the balcony and the cold breeze hitting her skin sent goosebumps down her arms. It was still dark considering it's still past midnight. She could still see the moon high up in the night sky that reflected on her extraordinary gold eyes which were currently glossy.

Her eyes went down to her hands and she lifts one up to rest it on the railing of the terrace, her hand trembling in the process.

It still didn't stick to her that she was pregnant. And that she miscarried. Now that she thinks about it, there were already signs.

She was craving for pretty much any food. Her mood swings were worse than before. Carlisle said that she wasn't feeling any morning sickness yet because she was only three weeks pregnant. Typically, a pregnant woman starts to feel nauseous in her sixth week of pregnancy.

Unknowingly, her other hand made its way to her stomach, placing her palm over it. She was pregnant, and she was reckless enough to lose it.

Her lower lip quivered. She could feel a sob coming out, a tear about to roll down. But before any of that could happen, she felt a presence that stood behind her.

"Selene." Said Jasper. His voice was soft, not wanting to startle the raven-haired girl.

Luna looks over her shoulder and sees Jasper slowly approaching her. He stopped beside her and rests his arms on the railing, a foot of space between them. He wanted to tell her what Alice had told him. That Jackie avenged her by going after Hannah and getting what she needs to pin her and Jeremy for what they did to her. But now wasn't the time for that.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, which he, later on, found a dumb question because he's an empath and they both know how she's doing.

"You tell me." Luna said, her voice unlike her normal one. It was shaking and it was close to cracking.

Jasper was about to speak when Luna did.

"I didn't tell anyone aside from Hannah what happened to me. I didn't tell my mom, my dad, Bella, or Phil. Not because I was strong enough to handle it. Because I was scared. And I hated it." Luna said, her voice was shaking and it was increasing the worry Jasper was feeling.