Chapter 40: Busy bees

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Busy bees
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

As days go by, the preparations for Yoongi and Rose's wedding starts to get more and more serious. Sure, this is all supposed to be fake and an excuse to get Taehyung out of here but seeing how much effort President Kim has been putting in all the arrangement makes you nervous. The thought of him finding out that this was just a plan and not a real wedding... terrifies you.

After hearing about Taehyung getting scolded for chasing away his 'date', your nervousness can only grow. Yes, you and Taehyung have both confessed but now- wait hold on. Speaking of Taehyung, why are you even thinking about him? Aren't you supposed to keep yourself busy so you Don't have to think about him?

You've almost managed to ignore Taehyung for the whole day- well you actually just never got the chance to see him. He's been out almost the whole day with Ari and Rose while you're sat here checking if the invitation cards are fine... on your own, why? Because Jungkook and Hobi are clearly here for a holiday with the excuse that they're here to help out.

"Oi you two," You snap. "Are you guys just going to lay down here and make me do all the work?"

"The bed is so gigantic, if we don't enjoy the moment now then when should we?" Hobi requests while stretching and rolling on the same bed all three of you are on.

"We've been staying here for a while now-"

"Which means we're going to be leaving soon." Jungkook completes the sentence. "The wedding is this week."

"Literally in a few days," Hobi mumbles as you could all feel the stress in the air.

"All this stress in the air really made me wake up, you guys gotta stop stressing so much." Jimin enters the room with his attractively messy hair.

"Come and distress us then," Hobi flirtatiously.

"Hey hey hey keep it PG we have our very innocent noona here-" Jungkook tries to warn.

"Innocent my ass," you wheeze. "My innocence waved goodbye to me long long time ago."

"Oh noona you're so different from everyone else," Jungkook smiles lovingly at you. "Forget Taehyung, have you ever considered dating younger guys?"

"Ooh do I spot a Jeon Jungkook hitting his chance with Y/n just because she's in a fight with her existing boyfriend?" Hobi comments.

Jimin smirks at Hoseok as he purposefully brings up Taehyung in the conversation.

You let out a heavy sigh at the mention of your boyfriend, who you're already having fights with. How are you meant to have a stable relationship with him when all you do is argue about the littlest things? Honestly, it's totally his fault.

"I bet he's having fun with the girls shopping and everything," You huff and make a dirty look at the innocent bed sheets.

"So are you, aren't you?" Kookie innocently looks up.

"Oh my gosh," Hobi yelps all of a sudden. "Now that Y/n has a boyfriend, she finds us boring!"

"Woa- it's not like that-"

"Really? Is that true Y/n?! Woah I didn't know our friendship was This weak. Wow!"

"You guys, it's not like that! I just... can't stop thinking about him." You pout.

"I thought you said all of this was a mistake?! What's with the sudden change of mind?" Jimin lets out a cheeky grin.

You open your mouth to speak but get interrupted by the younger man. "Guys let's play a game."