Chapter 27: Jeremy

"Cam, I need you to come to the tomb," damon said, calling me from his phone.

"I thought I wasnt to leave the boarding house until we know elijah isnt going to kidnap me," I slightly mocked.

"Jeremy is in danger."

I hung up the phone and ran to my closet. I put on some jeans and a hoodie. I ran downstairs and saw Scarlett on the couch looking spooked.

"Scar, are you okay?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah. I'm good. Are you okay?"

"I dont know yet. I'll be home later, don't let anyone in," I said to her before running to the tomb.

"Where is he!" I demanded.

"In the tomb. Stefans on his way," damon told me.

I ran in to see the moonstone on the ground. I put it in my hoodie pocket and ran to the edge of the tomb. That's where I saw Katherine holding my brother with a bloody neck.

"Stop hurting him!" I screamed.

He looked at me with a pained expression.

"Give me the moonstone," she told me with a smirk.

"Cam. Dont," Jer said weakly.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him. Katherine's smirk grew.

"Okay then," she said them stuck her fangs in Jeremy's neck.

"Jeremy!" I scream in terror.

Stefan rushed in grabbing my brother and throwing him out to us. I hugged my brother and damon fed him some blood.

"Take him to the boarding house. I'll deal with this," damon told me.

I nodded my head and helped Jeremy get his footing. We stole Damon's car and drove back to the boarding house.  We snuck up to Damon's room to talk.

"Why would you out yourself in that position!" I screamed.

"Cam-"

"No Jer. You could have died!" I yelled him.

"Listen-"

"Your such an idiot sometimes!" I continued.

I wasnt even that mad. I was just scared.

"I wanted to make it up to you. What I did keeping you and tyler apart," he whispered.

"What?"

"I knew the moonstone could help you. I wanted to make things right with us," he told me.

I engulfed him in a huge hug. He wrapped his arms around me aswell.

"Next time just give me a hot topic giftcard," I told him.

"Noted."

Suddenly damon appeared in my room. He held a guilty expression.

"Damon, what happened?"

"Stefans out of the tomb," he whispered.

"I feel like theres a but coming," Jeremy pipped up.

"Elijah is waiting for you at the mystic grill," damon said, making my eyes go wide.

"I thought we were keeping him away from me!" I asked.

"It was the deal hed make to save stefan. He also made one with your sister," damon told me.

I started to pace around the room. Is he going to kidnap me again? Will he kill me this time? Finally I stopped and looked at damon.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.