Jᴜsᴛ Kɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ 𒊹︎ Suigetsu Hozuki x Reader

Alright hopefully, I do good. This shot is fluff ☁️! We love some fluff.

Reader is female.

Requested by ThatOneWeeb212121

Anime is Naruto streaming on Netflix and many more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

You were apart of the one and only Hebi. More formally known as the Taka. Also one of the most powerful and sufficient team created by none other that Sasuke Uchiha.

Which the male in question, you didn't hate. You also didn't quite hate Karin and Jugo, they were simple, sometimes crackhead, people.

They were easy to deal with. He on the other hand was the thing that irritated you to death.

Suigetsu Hozuki.

Practically the most annoying person on the planet. Probably even the entire universe.

Sure, his backstory wasn't all cupcakes and rainbows. Yet, he just acted so stupid you both became enemies since joining Sasuke's powerful group.

The first day you just knew you wouldn't like doing anything at all with him. Even breathing in his presence made you want to vomit.

It was like trying to see a cat last five seconds without chasing a mouse and wanting it dead right in its grasp.

Throughout time you learned how to control your temper more and emotions. Hating him less, but still enough to want to snap his neck at times.

Every ninja was currently training for a surprise mission that Sasuke would be telling them later on.

Luck, what's that? Never heard of it. Why? Because you were paired with the most annoying idiot ever.

Sasuke clapped his hands together. "Alright, I'll be sitting this training out to gather more information on the mission we have today you for all. Karin will be with Jugo. So that leaves, Y/n and Suigetsu together." He said pointing with his fingers.

A smirk enlightened on his face as he paired you. An irritated expression took over your emotionless one.

"Sasuke. I personally prefer Karin, or Jugo, or anyone for that matter!" You said angrily crossing your arms.

Suigetsu groaned stomping on the floor. "Y/n?! Why does Jesus hate me?" He whispered to himself. You heard and stuck your tongue out at him.

Sasuke sighed with a forced smile. "Yes and I don't want to be alive, yet here we are." He sent all of you a death glare.

"Depressed bitch." Suigetsu cursed under his breath. "Shut up. We all know your the loner." You said glaring at him.

His eyes squinted at you. You were slightly taken a back, but didn't show it. The colorful glint in his eyes sparked at you.

Feeling a blood rush head to your ear tips. No no no no NO! You internally panicked inside your mind.

"Alright! What I say is final news wether you enjoy it or not." Sasuke demanded. "Yeah well then why not just die." Suigetsu kept a death hole stare into you.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Karin grinned looking between you and Suigetsu.

You two faced her with twitching eyes and menacing stares. Then, faced each other with a confused expression, then back at Karin.

"Disgusting!" You both looked away.

You dramatically held your stomach from trying not to vomit. Suigetsu scraped his tongue with his hands and spit out multiple times.