Explosions and Affection {TodoBaku Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You shifted uncomfortably, looking down at the ground. It was hard to verbalize what you wanted. "I..." You trailed off, feeling your cheeks turn red. "I choose Todoroki and Bakugo." The two looked over to you. They were in disbelief. "Wh- me with that icythot?!" Bakugo exclaimed, crossing his arms. 

Todoroki sent him a quick glare. "I respect your choice, princess. Thank you." He smiled softly. Bakugo, on the other hand, was throwing a tantrum. He grumbled to himself, looking away. "Please, Katsuki?" You asked, causing him to tense. He looked over, turning red. "F-Fine... whatever."

~

The two were surprisingly sweet. They rarely argued with each other, at least not that you knew of. Todoroki kept his princely charm and treated you like he had in the beginning. Bakugo had shown that he did have a soft side. More often than not, you were trapped by their cuddles. It honestly wasn't that bad. As a matter of fact, it was bliss.

The three of you were out on a date currently, one of them walking on either side of you. Of course, they were still overprotective, but they'd gotten over their yandere tendencies. "Cute little princess~" Todoroki purred, causing you to squeak quietly and blush. Bakugo chuckled at your reaction.

The ash-blonde kissed your neck, his arm wrapped around your waist to hold you closer to him. "My adorable teddybear~" He teased. You tried to hide how red you were, looking down at the floor. "Daww~ look at that, Katsuki. Butterfly is all flustered now~" Todoroki only encouraged the teasing and flustering. This wasn't uncommon. The two loved to mess with you.

"You know, for all of our teasing, we do love you, princess," Todoroki mentioned, looking down at you. Bakugo nodded. "I l-love you guys, too... b-but you've gotta stop teasing me! It's not fair!" You protested. Bakugo chuckled. "Never."