Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball

A/N: I just want to say I'm sorry because I feel like this one-shot could've been better, but I hope you guys enjoy

A/N: I just want to say I'm sorry because I feel like this one-shot could've been better, but I hope you guys enjoy. 😭

"Hey, can you help me with my homework?" Your best friend, Bucky Barnes, came up to you while you were exchanging your chemistry book for your math textbook from your locker. Whenever Bucky asks you to help him with his homework it usually means he wants you to do it for him, but wants you to make it at least a C+/B level grade. You help him out because he is your best friends since birth.

You turned your head raising both your eyebrows at him waiting for some kind of excuse. "I may or may not have had a hit date with a guy last night that ended with sex in the back seat of my car." Your jaw dropped then punched him in the chest several times  in disbelief. "Your mom took your keys. You used my car last night you idiot. I was wondering why there were white stains on my chairs." Bucky blushed a dark crimson & laughed it off nervously. Why was he your best friend again?

"Oh yeah..." Your best friend laughed again. "In my defense-" You slapped a hand over his mouth to get him to stop talking. This was disturbing on so many levels. "I don't need you to defend yourself, I need you to get those stains off my chair before I break you in half." Immediately after you said your threat a picture of you & your dad slipped out of your backpack. The both of you stayed quiet to watch it gracefully fall to the floor then Bucky picked it up out of curiosity as it was face down.

"I remember this day. Your dad took us to his championship dodgeball game when we were still in elementary. Yeah, his team won." You shifted uncomfortably where you stood with your arms crossed over your chest. Bucky handed it back to you & you shoved it back into you backpack. "You must really miss him." Your best friend said as you finished rearranging your locker to the best of your ability. You really did missed your dad.

The great Clint Barton was the most famous dodgeball player in the world because he had the highest accuracy throw in the world. Every throw he made almost never missed. You loved watching your dad's games whether it be a competition or just a casual game. Your favorite was his casual games because you could see how much passion your dad had for the game. It felt rewarding to watch. Your dad went to the exact same High School you were going to right now.

That's where he started.

Your dad started the dodgeball team the first year of his High School career then built up the team up until he graduated, but even when he graduated your dad still made time to go back to help out the school's team at the time. He stopped going when he was personally recruited into the most famous dodge ball team in the world, The Avengers. From what you heard your dad got recruited because one of the members saw some hidden potential in him.

The moment your dad joined the team he fell in love with one of his teammates, your mom, Natasha Romanoff. Toughest player on the team that surpass most of the men on The Avengers, that's exactly why he fell in love with her. You mom's competitive spirit, passion, & determination are reasons why they fell in love with each other. In 2006 your mother was conceived with you & lived a happy life together with their dodge ball career.