26

Jungkook and Taehyung walked down the hallway in the hotel trying to get to their rooms. "Taehyung?" Jungkook spoke up. "Yeah?" Taehyung looked at him "are we friends again?" Jungkook asked him.

"Well do you want to be?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook nodded "yes, unless you don't want to"

"No not really"

'Oh...' Jungkook heart dropped 'damn it!'

"That's fine, knowing with the shit that has been going on I understand-"

"I wanna be best friends with you!" Taehyung exclaimed, Jungkook looked at him feeling his heart skip a beat "oh! Okay yes! T-that's better than being friends" Jungkook let out a breath, Taehyung nodded smiling and holding Jungkook's hand swinging it.

"Oh, um best friends do this?" He asked watching their hands, Taehyung nodded "you don't do this with Namjoon or Yoongi? I use to do this with Jimin all the time"

"No"

"Oh... if you don't like it that's okay, I mean we just started to become best friends" Taehyung said about to let go but Jungkook grabbed his hand again.

"No no no! It's okay I like this, oh I bought you a necklace last night to start off a good friendship"

'Wait what?'

"You did what?" Taehyung looked at him confused, "I bought a necklace, if you don't like it it's okay" Jungkook replied as they approached their rooms. "But why?"

"To start a fresh friendship" Jungkook said letting go of Taehyung's soft warm hand to unlock his door. "How long have you been planning this? Do you really want to be my friend?" Taehyung asked.

"I bought it last night, and of course" Jungkook unlocked his room letting Taehyung walk in first. He walked in after and closed the door. Taehyung sat on the bed as Jungkook went to the bag where the necklace was and grabbed the box, he sat next to Taehyung and gave him the box.

"Remember if you don't like it I can buy you another one"

"Jungkook Im sure I'll love it" he replied opening it, his eyes widen at the beautiful silver necklace with butterflies around it. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"You don't like it right? It's okay it's okay, let's go to the mall and buy you a different one" Jungkook said about the grab the box from Taehyung's hand but Taehyung moved before he could. "Hell no! Jungkook this is amazing! I love it, I haven't even tried it on or taken it out the box but holy fuck it's so pretty!" Taehyung took out the necklace letting it dangle "what the fuck!" Taehyung whispered.

As Taehyung kept admiring the necklace, Jungkook let out a breath feeling relieved that Taehyung liked the necklace. Taehyung walked into the bathroom about to put it on, Jungkook followed him to see how it would look on him.

"Fuck can you help me?" Taehyung asked trying to put it on, Jungkook nodded and helped him. Taehyung watched him with red cheeks and bit his lip feeling flustered. "There, oh wow it- it look really really good on you" Jungkook complemented, Taehyung blushed even more and whispered a soft thank you.

"Yup" he looked up at mirror and saw Taehyung blushing furiously. Jungkook's stomach flipped knowing he was the cause of that, "I think I should buy you more, these really suit you" he went on making Taehyung burn up.

"T-thank you, you don't really have-"

"But I want to" Jungkook leaned his body forward touching Taehyung's back. "Someone pretty like you should have pretty things" he said tracing the outline of the necklace on Taehyung's collar bones. Taehyung's breath hitched as his heart started to sped up, Jungkook feeling it against his fingertips.