CHAPTER - 12

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY EVERYONE!

I HAVE PUBLISHED MY BOOK "THAT IS MY ONLY FAULT" IN AMAZON KINDLE. SO I HAVE TAKEN DOWN THAT BOOK. DON'T WORRY, "THE IMPERISHABLE CURSE" WILL BE HERE ONLY. IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE, I WAS ABLE TO PUBLISH IT... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY GO AND READ THE BOOK IN AMAZON KINDLE. THANK YOU! 

AITRI'S POV

I woke up and saw my husband is sleeping next to me. I cuddled more to him. I felt really tired. I myself was shocked because I didn't get any panic attacks. Whenever I saw fire accident in TV itself I used to get panic attacks due to Pyrophobia. But yesterday night I slept well. Viku is something special. But I feel little scared now. Why will someone try to harm me? I am damn sure I saw a shadow yesterday.

"What are you thinking so deeply wifey?", Viku asked me. I like the way he callS me wifey. I don't know how this marriage is going to work out. But our friendship will never fade for sure. "Oh my Queen! always in deep thoughts. I just wish I can read your mind so that I can know what is cooking there in your head", he said. I woke up and went to freshen up. I started to wear my blouse but couldn't put the nod which is at my back and also this burns it hurts like hell.

"Yaar Aiyu how much time will you take to come out?", Viku asked me. What should I say to him that I couldn't put hooks. Every day is becoming embarrassing for me. "Wait, do you need some help? That is why you are taking time right?", he asked me again. This guy reads my mind and heart.

"Yea Viku", I said. "Open the door", he commanded. I opened the door and immediately turned around. My back is facing him. "Can you put the hooks and tie the knot of my blouse?", my voice came as a whisper but he can hear it for sure. I can feel his hot breathe. He took all my hairs to one side and started hooking my blouse. My body shivered when he touched my back. After tieing the knot when I was about to say thank you I felt his lips on my shoulders. He kept on increasing the height of his kisses. When he reached my neck he started to suck the water droplets. A moan came out of my mouth unknowingly. What is he doing to me? I mean he is my husband after all and he has all rights on me but he loves someone else. My thoughts broke when we heard a knock sound.

AARVIK'S POV

She looked damn sexy in her wet hairs and blouse. I lost my control if the door didn't knock then I don't know what would have happened. I went outside and opened the door. There stood Rakshan, Dhruv, Pradhi and Aathika. So they were the hurdles who stopped me from making romance to my wife.

"We hope we have not disturbed something Anna", Dhruv said smirking at me.

"Drunken monkey, see his face how angrily he is looking at us. So it is obvious that we came in the middle of something", Pradhu said.

"Stop mocking him. See his face, he is totally flushed.", Rakshan said. So he also joined these two.

"Leave them all Viku. How is Aiyu?", Aathu asked me. Thank god, I at least have one friend in these traitors.

Aiyu came at the same time from restroom. "Won't you invite us inside?", Pradhu said. They all pushed me literally and went inside.

Aiyu is blushing. I am sure she is thinking about what happened few minutes back.

"It is 200% confirmed that we came in the middle of their romance. See Aiyu's face", Pradhu started teasing.

"Ok enough. May I know the reason for your visit?", I asked them with fake anger.

"We came to visit Anni(SIL) not you", Dhruv said.

"How are you Aiyu?", Aathu asked her. "I am fine", Aiyu said. "I hope your husband is treating you well Anni(SIL)", Rakshan said. Why this guy is again coming to me?