Yami's Bio + Backstory

(A/N): Hello Everyone. Tari Here Once Again. Lets start with the Character's Bio.

Character's Bio:

Name: Yami Akuma

(A/N): Yami is another word for Dark/Darkness in Japanese and Akuma stands for Demon is Japanese also.

Race: Human

Age: 17

Height: 6 FT

Weight: 40 Pounds

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Looks:

Personality: Cold-Hearted, Emotionless, Can be negative at times but has a heart

Likes: Being Alone, Noodles, Music, Studying, Books, His Privacy, Chocolate/Strawberry Milk, and Milkshakes

Dislikes: Himself, Bullies, People bothering him, Friends, Trusting others, Love, and Perverts

Hobbies: Working Out, Cooking, Cleaning, Reading, Writes in a Diary from time to time, Listening to Music, Singing and Being Alone Mostly

_____________________________________________

Yami's Backstory:

When Yami was just a young child, he would always be alone all the time with no friends. He would always be alone, reading a book by the tree or on a bench alone at school everyday. During his years of growing up, a lot of people hates him and thinks he is a devil because of his name. His First Name is Yami that stands for Dark/Darkness in Japanese and his last name is Akuma that stands for Demon for Japanese also. During his Highschool life, he would always get bullied, beaten up, and/or get into fights because people just hates him and that a monster like him exist. Yami actually fights back and ends up winning, but mostly he ends up badly hurt, bruised, and bloodied because he is always outnumbered. When Yami fights, People cheered on for the people thats fighting him and wants him destroyed. When Yami wins, Some People fear him and call him a monster, even people always yells "Kill yourself you devil". When Yami does lose in a fight, People started laughing at him, spit as his face, and/or bad mouth about him. During Fights, when adults gets involved, the students always blames Yami that he "started" the fight. Yami didn't care as he just takes the blame. He didn't care anymore. He was Broken. Yami started to hate everyone, everything, and even humans. He mostly hated himself, friends, humans, and he hate being alive. Yami hated being human and how the world is. The Only people that loved him very much and showed him so much love and kindness, was his family and his "friend" named Kate. Yami wished that everyone and the world would just disappeared for good. Little did he know, he wish will come true.

(A/N): I hope you guys have a wonderful Night/Day. And Keep being Awesome Everyone. I hope you guys will love my stories and continue to support me.

~Upadted~

October 3, 2020

Saturday

Time: 10:53 pm

Words: 458