104.

Pop wasted no time in removing all of Ny's clothes as soon as he had locked the door behind them to their apartment

since what had happened a few hours ago, Nas was with pop's mother.

"babe my hair" Ny bit her lip throwing her head back as he kissed on her neck.

"let it get messy. that's what good sex do" in one swift motion he took her leg pulling it up his waist before pulling her all the way up so her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist all the way.

as much as he wanted to fuck the shit out of Ny infront of that sign, he had way too much respect for everybody around them and didn't wanna take the risk of them being seen— knowing that shit would be all over the internet.

After dropping Ny on their bed, pop reached into his drawer pulling out the red fluffy handcuffs he had from last year. he dropped them on Ny's stomach before sliding his shirt off.

"handcuff your hands to the frame" he slid her shirt off. "now"

after she had done what he told her, he slid his sweats down along with his boxers as Ny watched him closely.

they haven't done anything sexual in almost a week since pop's been at the studio and Ny's been too tired between school and taking care of Nas and Blue.

you could say at this point, they were practically craving each other's touch in every way possible.

the week had been weird.. if they weren't having sex they would at least do oral stuff. but
this week they didn't do anything but sleep in the same bed.

"i want you so bad it's not even funny" Ny sighed as pop pulled her down a little sliding her shorts and underwear off.

"how bad, baby?" he opened her legs—smiling at her glistening pussy whenever the light caught right. "goddamn"

"soo bad, daddy" she whined as pop rubbed over her clit lightly with his thumb.

"baby come on" she tugged on the cuffs. "i want you"

"youn' even want foreplay, ma?" he sat up on his knees infront of her.

"no, bae. fuck me" that was it. after giving him the green light, he couldn't hold himself back from her. he loved every single thing about her.