Kyojuro Rengoku X Injured Reader

Word count: 560

You were hunting demons with your boyfriend Rengoku. You too have been at it for about an hour now looking over this village and noticed a demon carrying someone into the woods, so you and Rengoku ran into the woods to chase after it.

"I see it!" You yelled jumping off the tree.

You sliced the demons hand off the one that was dragging the person on the floor. You shook the guys shoulder.

"Hey, sir are you alright?"

"Y/N behind you!" Rengoku yelled from above a tree.

You were too late and the demon deepened its claws in the side of your stomach. You yelled in pain but stood up, right in front of the guy to protect him.

"Are you alright?!" Rengoku was now right beside you with his hands on your shoulders.

"Not really, but focus on killing that thing first please." You said pointing at the demon.

The guy also had an injury in the side of his stomach with three claw marks. You got out bandages, you tend to always carried and wrapped them around the guy's stomach, right above his hips.

"Are you alright? The bleeding stoped now, any pain?"

"Im ok now but please, you need help as well" he said very weakly.

You were always a rather caring person and put others before yourself. I mean you had to be strong, your a demon slayer. Besides you always tuff things out anyway.

You look up to see the demons head in Rengoku's hand, the demon slowly disappearing. Rengoku snapped out of it and rushed towards you.

"Let me help you" Rengoku took the bandages from your hands and wrapped it around your injure.

"Im fine so please carry the guy and I will walk beside you." You gave him a sweet smile.

"If you say so, but please stay close" He grabbed the man and carried him on his back, piggy back style. The three of you started to head back to the village. The guy passed out cold, so finding his home would be trouble. You too decide to leave him with a nurse and he will find his way back his own.

You were feeling a bit of pain while walking, but didn't want it to be harder on Rengoku. Having him struggle as well.

"Are you sure your ok?"

"Im fine, beside we are not far from the village. You said still looking forward.

Time skip

You were now at the village. You were bandaged up and you and Rengoku left the guy in good hands. You too were going to stay there for only three more days. The mission you both were assigned was to look after the village after all. So you both stayed at a some what small house for the meantime.

"That was something, don't you think?" You said looking at Rengoku walking threw the front door.

"Yeah"

Rengoku picked you up bridal style and sat on the couch with you on his lap.

"Im glad your ok" he said wrapping his arms around your waist laying his head on your chest. "You always get me worried in those kind of situations"

"Awww, you know Ill be fine" you said wrapping your arms around Rengoku's head playing with his hair a little.

"I know" he sighed kissing you on the forehead.