20.

Note; thanks so much for 1k reads on Drama Club, here's a little chapter you reward you all!

To say that Taehyung was anxious, was the absolute fucking least. Everything about his whole demeanor was nervous, scared, fearing for what ever was going to happen next. He was so full of anxiety that he couldn't even comprehend the surroundings he was in. And that's how it all started.

With Taehyung being so fucking anxious.

Let me explain to you, so that you understand.

What Taehyung meant to say to Jungkook at the diner before Gladys interrupted was, "hey Jungkook...I don't know anything about my dad, but...today...I think I'm going to ask my mother about him," and even after Gladys left, Taehyung thought he'd much rather keep it to himself.

Because some things were rather best, left unsaid.

And Jungkook didn't need to know all of Taehyung's problems, even though Jungkook has clearly stated (to himself) that he'd do whatever it takes to make the older happy. Sometimes, you just had to go through something by yourself to see how much you needed other people.

On the first day, it was a lot like Taehyung was an average trouble making boy. But the more time spent together, the more Jungkook had started to see that this person Taehyung was, just wasn't him. Jungkook knew that under all of the layers of getting in trouble, and cockiness, was another Taehyung. A more sensitive Taehyung. A Taehyung that Jungkook wanted to get to know.

In addition, Jungkook knew this because of the Taehyung he'd see in the diner. The more raw Taehyung. The Taehyung that actually looked around his surroundings and took everything in like a sponge, and dispersed his own thoughts out. His own thoughts that were just so full with emotion, feeling and everything bad and good in life. It was crazy to know how much a person could be hiding with a front.

And sometimes you just clicked with a person.

Even without knowing them. You can just know when the person you meet is going to be good for you or not. And Jungkook just...knew.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to hate Taehyung. But the longer he spent trying to decide on how he should feel about the older. The older with a strange colour for hair. The older with imperfect eyelids. The older with plump lips. The older with a few tiny beauty marks on the end of his eye, nose and lips.

Those were all the tiny, subtle things that Jungkook had noticed about the older.

While Taehyung was talking about something that had made him extremely happy, Jungkook had noticed that the tiny mole on his lip would appear with his smile, and his smile was rather (adorably) body. And his eyes would shine with happiness and excitement before turning into crescents. And Jungkook would often smile at the thought of the older being so fond with the memories that he'd rarely share with Jungkook. Turns out, it was often Jungkook talking more than Taehyung.

But Jungkook still valued that anyways, because it meant that someone was listening, no matter who it was.

After that, Jungkook went home, not another thought of the older on his mind. For Taehyung, it was very different. Because Jungkook was all that was on his mind. He was consumed by the thought of Jungkook. And how confident the eager little bunny was all the time, and how determined Jungkook was, and how he never stopped until he got what he wanted.

And Taehyung concluded this after hearing multiple stories about Jungkook's old life, where he used to live.

If only Taehyung could be like Jungkook, maybe one day he could actually stand up to his mother and tell his mother that he was tired of her expecting more and more from him when Taehyung clearly couldn't give it. Whatever she was asking for from Taehyung, it was very obvious that he didn't have the answer for it.