Ch.24

February 10, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

3 Years Later..

Cali's POV

Liked by: Paperroutefat, and 56,757 others

TheCaliCartier: 4 years in this shit, and he still my dawg to the end💪🏾❤️.. We do this shit with no effort😏!

   -Comments-

Paperroutefat: They already know how we coming, Ya digg😎🤙🏾!

A couple of months after my 18th birthday everybody moved to Atlanta. Me and Kennedy moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. Dolph bought a house for all of the guys. Trey decided to move in with them since he started his own record label. Ashley's family moved out here right after she graduated, so everybody was hea.

" Mane, if y'all don't get y'all ugly asses on!" Woo said.

" Yo ass always hating." I said rolling my eyes.

" I swear, calling us ugly. Like nigga have you seen yo self?" Fat said at Woo making me bust out laughing.

As Fat and Woo continued arguing I noticed Key waved for me to come here. I walked over towards his new truck. He was sitting on driver side of the truck with the door open.

" Wazzam?"

" None." He said smiling and shaking his head as he pulled me in between his legs wrapping his arms around my waist while grabbing on my butt.

A couple of months ago me and Key started messing around, but we decided not to tell everybody else cause we didn't want it to effect the gang. But sneaking around with Key was fun and it's an adrenaline rush.

He began to kiss me on my neck.

" Key stop before dem folks see us." I said laughing.

" So, you should've never came out looking this damn good. Plus, ian seen you in 3 days." He said as he continued kissing on me.

" I know I had hella photoshoots, but I'ma make it up to you tomorrow." I smirked.

He stopped kissing me, and looked at me with his pinky finger held out," You promise Karin?"

" I promise Lashun." I said locking pinky fingers with him.

Yes, me and Key still pinky promise with each other. It's our thing now, and we take that shit serious.

Pjay, Kennedy, and Trey walked outta the gas station. I quickly moved his hands off my ass and stepped back from Key.

" Scary ass." Key said laughed.