Chapter 3

Harry's pov

As I walked back to my dorm, I had a stupid smile on my face. God, I like him so much. I wonder what his reaction would be when he woke up tomorrow. I know he would be pissed and get defensive, but even then he is so cute. Just the most beautiful and gorgeous boy to ever exist.

And oh, he dropped into his submissive headspace, with me. That must mean that he trusts me enough to go into such a vulnerable place.

I walked into the common room, where I saw Hermione and Ron lounging in front of the fireplace.

"Hey Harry, what's that smile for? Did Dumbledore finally fired Snape?" Ron asked, his mouth full of chewed up chocolate.

I wrinkled my nose,"No, it's nothing. I'm just happy, but I think I'm going to turn in now."

I started towards my room and heard Ron whisoer to Hermione,"Must be his loverboy."

I shook my head and continued, quickly changing my clothes and jumping into bed. My arms felt empty as I did not have my Draco to hold. I wonder if he's peacefully sleeping, dreaming of me. I know I'm going to dream of him, always have and always will.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The nest day Harry bounded down to the Great Hall, excited to see Draco's face even if they could not talk. He wanted to spend more alone time with him, get to know him. And because it was Saturday he would have more free time today.

He entered with a big smile lighting his face which dimmed a bit when he did not see Draco at the Slytherin table. Thesmike slowly turned into a frown when Draco did not attend breakfast. Harry was worried, what if Draco had a similar panic attack as he did last night? What if there was no one to help him?

"Earth to Harry, hello?"

Harry broke out of his reverie and asked,"What?"

Hermione huffed and said,"Nevermind."

"I'm going to head back to the room, gotta pick up my assignment for Potions class." Harry said absent-mindedly, getting up and walking to the exit.

"Harry! There was no Potions homework!" Hermione called out after him, but he was far too gone inside his own head to register what she said.

He first sneaked into Draco's dorm, a frown taking over his face as he saw the bed was made up and his clothes and suitcase were gone.

He trudged back to his own room, quickly opening the Marauder's Map, looking for Draco. His frown deepened when he noticed that Draco was not on school grounds.

The whole weekend Harry moped, Hermione and Ron having no idea why he was behaving this way. He had hoped to get some more bonding time with Draco, but Draco was nowhere to be seen.

Harry assumed that it was his fault, that Draco hated him because he had seen him in his headspace. He moaned and pitied over himself, hating himself for not respecting Draco's boundaries.

Sunday evening when Draco still did not show, Harry was convinced it was because of him. I mean, nothing else could have happened. Harry was the last person he was with and then Draco was gone in the morning.

He just hoped Draco was safe wherever he was, but a feeling in his gut told him otherwise.