Chapter 5: The Old Man and The New Hero

Kemonomimi Enterprise!! N-NANI?!

Fun Fact 1:
Not gonna lie, nearly pulled the plug on this one around chapter one or two I believe. Didn't know of it would of lived up to the hype I build myself up. I honestly had a completely different route to this series but I scrapped it since it was such a horrible idea. (I will not explain it since it is too shite for me to recall it) love the story now since I'm planning on making it revolve around a CHAD Issei in this one.

Fun Fact 2:
I originally wanted to make it a Serafall book before I gave it to my Shin Godzilla series. Hassan was going to be just like the MC in that book but realized it wouldn't really be gramps if he acted like that. Though a gramps acting like a gramps to Serafall or Rias (I'll explain the reason why in later chapters) doesn't sound bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing in the middle of a great plain watching over the woods.

*Clank* *Clank*

I stare into the sky as I make sure no one but the two of us were in the vicinity.

*Clank*

It was snowy where we were. I had taken the boy with me to the mountains I resided in for his training.

*Clank* *Clank*

He had been working extremely hard since I took him under my wing. He was evolving before my very eyes into a fine young man with lots of energy.

Issei: "Hey Old Man? Mind taking me serious now?!"

I was only fighting him with my cape.

Y/n: "Thou hasn't yet earned the right to match me. There is still much to learn and room to improve. But I must say, Issei, the progress is noticable"

His upper body has grown significantly since he arrived. His legs were pretty big too as he now match the appearance of a warrior with the sword I granted him.

Issei: "Thanks for the weapon. I'm still training in hand to hand incase I lose it or something. Is everything okay?"

Y/n: "Just watching over the world. Dangers still run among the innocent"

Issei: "It's been a while since I arrived. My body's become more.. manly? I really do appreciate you helping me out. Where did you get the sword?"

Y/n: "An artifact I found when taking care of a task before. It belong to a woman who was filled with hatred. The sword itself still contains the howl of a soul filled with hatred. I bestowed it upon thee since you have the means to restrain thouself"

Issei holds onto the sword and looks at it.

Issei: "I appreciate master. I'll take care of it well"

Y/n: "It appears trouble has arised in the world of the living. It is time to return"

Issei: "The world of the living? Are we in the underworld?"

Y/n: "No. This place is the place death rests. A world separate from heaven, hell and earth. A place separated from time and space. This is the Rift of the Valley, the Mountain Abyss"

He looked around and finally realized that in this world, there was no sun, no moon, nothing. A snowy wasteland covered in trees and mountains.

Issei: "I see. Where's the trouble coming from?"

Y/n: "Kuoh Academy"

Issei: "How long have I been gone?"

Y/n: "A month. Is thou ready to meet that's friends?"