Chapter | 27

It was now super late and taehyung left the room after tucking yeona in. he was now sitting in his bed looking out the window to see strong wind brushing the trees and heavy rain crashing down against the house.

taehyung was indeed worried, he never slept well in storms. he hates thunder with a passion. he can remember all the times he was alone and upset and the nights he cried himself to sleep because of being scared.

taehyung had nightmares often, most of the time he could go back to sleep after waking up but other times he can't. taehyung hops into bed clutching his pillow, falling asleep.

jungkook was now in his room after putting euni to bed. he was checking his emails and wrote notes on how many people are applying for the company. he sighed turning off his computer and hopping into bed.

he is glad his friends are all here with him also his mum. he doesn't mind them staying long.

jungkook's mind drifted to taehyung and the events that happened today. the kissing to the story-time, which made jungkook's heart race.

jungkook knows that he has feelings for taehyung. but he doesn't want to push past any boundaries. but jungkook wants to be able to kiss, hold and protect taehyung.

jungkook sighs for the last time laying in bed leaving the candles on and falling to sleep.

12:38am

"YOU'RE GAY!"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"FILTHY HUMAN BEING"

"YOU ARE NOT APART OF THIS FAMILY"

"YOU WERE NEVER MY SON"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"ah-h" taehyung cries as he gasps for air, clutching his chest as he tries to muffle his cries at the painful memory.

*BOOM*

thunder was booming left right and centre and taehyung felt like it was getting louder. he felt like he was suffocating and couldn't breathe. he was shaking and letting outcries. he was petrified.

he got up from his bed and walked out of his room crying silently trying not to wake anyone up. he stands in front of jungkook's door trying not to cry harder. he was cold, scared, and shaking.

taehyung opened the door and walked in shutting the door behind him.

jungkook felt a presence in his room as he opened his eyes slightly to see taehyung with watery eyes and shaking badly.

jungkook eyes widen, jumping out of bed and walking towards taehyung who looked in bad shape.

"taehyung-" jungkook starts but before he could say anything taehyung collapses in his chest, jungkook's arms automatically going around him trying to secure him tightly.

taehyung lets out all his cries as he holds onto jungkook tightly.

"shh baby, I've got you" jungkook says lifting him up bridal style and bringing him to his bed, and bringing the covers over him.

"what happened love" jungkook looks at taehyung who was shaking badly.

"i-i-i" taehyung stutters not being able to say a full sentence.

"do you want to talk about it?" jungkook asks worried but taehyung shakes his head

"sleep here, you're safe" jungkook says hoping under the covers and pulling taehyung towards his chest