Chapter Twenty-Seven

Katy's POV

"There is only one way Katy can be killed. Wolfsbane and silver mixed together. If they hurt you with wolfs bane you can't heal yourself. But if they top it of with silver as well, then your a goner Katy." Doctor Jones said.

"I've heard of that before, I just assumed it was a myth." Jordan said.

"If Alpha Jordan knows about that, I'm certain Christy will figure it out." Drew said.

"Just Jordan." Jordan said and gave Drew a smile.

"Okay so if they don't figure it out, they are going to try and kill the ones I love. Which is you guys. Not including Leah." I said and then gave Leah a fake smile. She simply frowned.

"Exactly." Doctor Jones said and nodded his head once.

"If they get other rouge packs and possibly hunters, then we must get other packs too join us." Hayden added.

"They will get hunters. The hunters want one thing, too destroy me. If they join the rouges then they have an actual chance." I said.

"Once again correct." Doctor Jones said and smiled at me.

"Well Alex, as Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. Does the Midnight Moon pack have your packs support." I asked calmly but firmly.

"100%." Alex said and gave me a smile. 

I gave Alex a genuine smile and mouthed a 'thank you'. He nodded and smiled back.

"Right so that's two packs on our side. We don't know how many rouges packs there going to get but we have to have at least 3 or 4 packs in order have a acceptably easy fight." Jordan said.

After some seconds of silence. Alex, Drew and I broke the silence.

"Blake." Alex, Drew and I said at the same time.

"Who's Blake?" Zach asked.

"Blake is mine Katy's and Alex's other bestfriend. Although Alex and Blake have known each other since they were born." Drew said.

"He is the alpha of the night fall pack."  Alex added. "I'll give him a call right now." Alex said and then left the room to call him.

"Alright we will talk more about this tomorrow." Jordan said and then left the room. I'm guessing he was going to find Alex.

As soon as everyone left, it was just Zach, Drew and I in the room. 

I had no idea what to say so instead I sat on the couch and put American Horror Story on. Zach hates it but Drew and I love it. 

"Yes American Horror Story. I missed watching this show because Christy hates it." Drew said and then sat next to me.

"Exactly like Zach. Which is why I have to watch it when he isn't around." I said and then Drew and I chuckled.

"Hey Drew is there no other seats." Zach said because Drew had chosen to sit next to me.

"Bro back off. I was separated from my best friend for 6 years." Drew said and then gave Zach a glare.

Once Drew said that Zach left the room. Drew was right though, and Zach knew it.

"You know what were missing?" Drew asked me.

"Lucky Charms." We said at the same time. 

"We think too much alike." I said and then gave Drew a smile.

"Must be why we're best friends." Drew said and gave me a smirk.

We walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of lucky charms.

"You know I still hate these." I said to Drew.

"I do now." Drew chuckled.

Drew and I spent the whole afternoon watching American Horror Story and eating lucky charms.

After we finished watching and eating. Drew and I cleaned the bowls and sat on the kitchen table.

"Hey let's go for a run." I said to Drew.

"Let's go." He replied.

He ran out of the kitchen and shifted outside.

Drew has never seen my wolf. So I decided it was time. When I shifted I realised I was an inch taller then Drew. Drew looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes in lust and love.

We ran around the pack territory for ages. 

'Let's shift back and sit down somewhere.' Drew mind-linked me.

'Sounds good.' I mind-linked back.

I shifted back and was fully clothed, Drew looked at me with confusion. I found him a pair of shorts that were lying around and handed them to him. He went behind a tree, put them out and sat next to me.

'Man he has perfect abs.' Alyssa my wolf spoke.

'Alyssa, were with Zach.' I fired back at her.

'Yeah but still.' Alyssa said.

I shook my head at her and pushed her back into my mind.

"Fully clothed huh?" Drew said looking towards the trees.

"Perks of being the Royal Wolf." I said and smiled at him.

"I missed you Kitty Kat." Drew spoke, and added a sigh at the end.

"I missed you too Drew Boo." I said and then chuckled at that name.

"Gosh that name still makes me cringe." Drew said and shivers ran down his arms.

"That's why I said it." I chuckled again.

"I'll teach you too say that again." Drew said and then pulled me closer and tickled me where I'm most ticklish. Aka my waist. He tickled me so much I was crying with laughter.

"Dr..ew. f..uu.ck. St.oo.pp" I said in between breaths.

"Make me." He relied whilst still tickling the life out of me.

"What's going on here?" I heard Zach growl from behind us. Drew immediately stopped tickling me and turned around to look at Zach.

"You have eyes use them." Drew snarled at Zach.

"Drew!" I snapped. "We went for a run and we were just hanging out." I told Zach in a flat and emotionless tone.

"Right." Zach replied in an angry tone.

"Zach enough. You have to fucking trust me. I already told you I want to be with you. Now you have to trust me." I snapped at Zach once again.

"I did trust you. Then you left, and kissed Drew. Yes Katy I felt you kiss Drew and believe me I was beyond mad and hurt." Zach said with a lot of hurt in his eyes.

I stood up and walked towards Zach. 

"Zach, I'm sorry. I was overwhelmed and I wasn't thinking. It all happened so fast and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose. Before you blame Drew it was my fault." I said to Zach and then took his hand in mine.

"I know your sorry. But my wolfs still hurting." Zach said and then moved his hands away from mine.

"Kat-." I knew what Drew was going to say so I cut him off. I knew that Drew would tell Zach that it was his fault and that me kissed me first but I didn't give him a chance to do so.

"No Drew. It was my fault." I cut Drew off and didn't look at him. 

"Whatever what's done is done. Katy you should know it's going to take some time before I can trust you again." Zach said and then left.

Drew walked behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder. 

_______

I might post another chapter a bit later but for now, I hope you enjoyed! xx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

- Strictly Confidential