35 : Indoor Camp

Y/N : 5 y/o

'Sorry Y/N, we can't go camping today.' Jihyo said, while looking in her daughter's eyes.

A hint of disappointment was spread over the girl's face, but all Jihyo could do was apologize, though it really wasn't her fault, but the rain's.

  'But...I want Eomma's sandwich...' Y/N frowned. The sandwiches that Jihyo made for every outdoor activity was what Y/N was most looking forward to. The other stuff we're probably the butterflies, and running around with Jeongyeon.

  'Awww come here Y/N/N. I know you were really looking forward to today. I'm sorry arasseo? Anyways, I'll still make you the sandwich, how's that?' Jihyo said, pulling her daughter into a comforting hug.

  Y/N slightly smiled at her mom, causing Jihyo to squeal internally.

  'Do you want to help Eomma make it? Or do you want to find the others while I make it?' Jihyo asked, standing up.

  'Mm...I want...mmm...find Eomma...' Y/N answered, as she ran out the living room and into the first room on the right.

  'Yes Y/N? Do you need anything?' Chaeyoung asked, putting her pen down on the desk. She was in the middle of writing some lyrics for their upcoming comeback.

  'Pway.' Y/N shortly replied.

  'You want Eomma to play with you? I'm sorry Y/N I have to work.' Chaeyoung reasoned with her, while kneeling in front of her daughter. 'You can go find Dahyun Eomma or Mina Eomma. They're probably free.'

  Y/N nodded, before leaving the room and shouting for Mina.

  'MINA EOMMA! MINA EOMMA!'

  Mina soon came out of her room, rubbing her eyes as she just woke up.

  'Y/N?'

  'Eomma. Hyo Eomma said we cannot go camping...' Y/N frowned. 'So can you pway wif me?'

  'Sure. I have a good idea. Do you want to set a tent so all of us can fit inside? We can camp in the living room.' Mina chuckled, and to her surprise, Y/N nodded enthusiastically at the thought of the idea.

  'Let Eomma go get ready first. I want you to sit still on the sofa ok?'

  Y/N gave her a smaller nod, and ran to the sofa, nearly tripping over Boo on the way.

  Boo soon jumped on the sofa and sat next to the young girl, licking her face.

  Y/N kept on laughing, partly because Boo's licks are very ticklish, and also because she's enjoying the dog's company.

  'Look at our Y/N/N having fun with Boo-Chan.' Mina cooed, taking a photo from the front.

  'Let's go make the tent now shall we?'

  Y/N jumped around the living room, while Mina silently crept in 2yeon's shared room to get the tent and camping equipments from their closet.

  'Y/N, you're still very young and you can't help me with this yet, so stand far from here while I set the tent okay?'

  Y/N obeyed her mom, walking towards the kitchen door, staring at her mom making the tent.

  'Eh Y/N? Why are you standing there?' Jihyo turned around.

  'Eomma making tent.' Y/N pointed at Mina, as Jihyo peeked out and nodded in approval.

  'Your sandwich is almost done. Wanna go wake the other Eommas up?'

  Y/N soon went in room after room, pouncing on her moms, waking them up one after another.

  The sleepyheads were all wide awake. Daughter's effect.

  'Woah Minari...did you make this tent?' Sana asked, climbing in.

  'Mhm. For Y/N, not you, Sana.' Mina laughed, while Sana pouted.

  The 9 were gathered under the tent, and Jihyo soon joined them with a big plate of sandwich.

  'Y/N open up.' Jihyo said, holding the sandwich in front of her daughter. 'How does it taste?'

  'Weally good!!!!' Y/N jumped up, while the 9 of them laughed at her cute antics.

  'I'm glad my daughter loves them.' Jihyo chuckled. 'You lot, feel free to eat them.'

  Jeongyeon suddenly got out of the tent, which left them all confused, but came back with a mini disco ball in her hand. Plugging it into the wall, she placed it in the middle of the circle they were sitting in.

  'Woahhh....' Y/N gasped, looking at the spinning disco ball closely.

  'Y/N be careful, don't go to close to it.' Nayeon warned, pulling her daughter back, while attempting to feed her a sandwich.

  They spent the whole afternoon sitting inside, phones away, enjoying the family moment, and of course, with Boo sitting near them the whole time.

  'Eomma...'

  'Yes?' The 9 adults all said in unison.

'Can I sleep here tonight???' Y/N begged, using her puppy eyes effect on her moms.

  'Since it's a Sunday tomorrow, fine. But we can only have two of us staying with you.'

  'WE VOLUNTEER!' Dahyun and Momo's hands immediately shot up into the air.

  'Then that's it. We'll let you stay here with Dahyun Eomma and Momo Eomma.' Nayeon explained to her daughter, who gave them a wide, gummy smile.

  Of course, the 9 could never forget to take photos of the family moment. Momo even posted on Twicetagram's story.