chapter 30

A/N: please take your time and read the last note. This the last chapter and I poured my heart on it.
Happy birthday Josh Hutcherson!!!!!
Sorry for the late chapter
_______________________________________

I don't know what to do. My two babies flew off to different parts of the country and now I'm just sad. My eyes are probably red from all the crying I'd been doing at the airport.

We were now in the car. Con was driving with his hand on my leg as a soothing gesture. I'm sure he's sad too.

I sighed heavily and said,"I don't know how we're going to stay without those two."

"Well for once the house will feel quieter because we won't have anyone screaming all the time",Con joked.

I chuckled sadly remembering how Anna and Aiden always screamed at each other. But at the end of the day they were twins and inseparable components in each other's life.

"We made a good decision of having kids",I smiled contently. Those two had lit up our world.

"You mean we made a good decision of doing it",Con teased.

"I don't know if I should blush or slap you",I said rolling my eyes. After years of marriage I grew used to Conrad's cockiness. Not that it had no effect on me...

We reached the beach house and salty air instantly surrounded me. I inhaled my most favorite sent.

"Belly",Sherely said. "I and Taylor are going to the mall. You coming?"

I shook my head no. She told Jere that Will was accompanying them. So that means it was just me,Con,Jere and Steven. The summer kids.....

"I'm gonna hit the beach",I said climbing downstairs in my bikini and towel. "And we'll be joining you",Steven said.

We went over to the side where young teenagers were playing volleyball. "This is exactly how we used to spend our summer when we were young,wasn't it?",I said.

"What are you talking about? I'm still young",Jeremiah scoffed. I ruffled his hair and he slapped my hand away. "Baby Jeremiah",I cooed. The boys laughed while Jere huffed.

I climbed on top of Conrad's back and kicked his side like a horse. "Go horsie!",I said. Conrad chuckled and said,"Bells,you sure you're not as old as Anna?"

"Oh shush and take me to the ocean",I said.

"Conrad?",someone said from behind. We turned around to see a very familiar face. "Clay? Oh my gosh Clay!",I squealed. It's been long since we saw Clay. That idiot moved to Australia after he got married.

"My man!",Jere exclaimed and hugged him in a manly way. "Come on over to my house. We'll have a few drinks and chats",Clay said after we exchanged greetings. I rolled my eyes as Conrad said,"Clay brother, you're just the same."

***

A nice white sundress with beach sandals and a summer hat. Dangly earings and cherry chapstick. Underneath I wore a black bikini that was slightly seen through my white dress.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist and warmth engulfed me. Conrad inhaled my scent and said,"After so many years you still amaze me with your beauty," I blushed pink. Okay maybe I was still not used to Conrad's extreme sweetness.

"Aren't you too cocky for your own good?",I teased.

"You love it."

"Sadly is true."

"Sadly I love you",he whispered. I slapped his arm playfully. He chuckled and twirled me around.

I kissed him lightly, enjoying the sweet taste of his mouth. "Aw Bells, we're not going to make it out of here if you don't stop. And sadly those idiots are wifeless right now",Conrad murmered near my lips.