Rescue Bakugou part 2

Right now, there is a public apology airing on tv. There were a few teachers there like Aizawa, Vlad king and the principal.

They were apologising for the whole training camp attack. Personally i thought they shouldn't apologize, it wasn't their fault afterall.

Reporter: This is the fourth time this year that students have come in contact with villains. But this time some of the students were injured, how will you explain this to their families?

Izuku: Their being treated like criminals.

Nezu: We have strengthend our security around the school and we have reinvestigated the crime scene at the campus. We are taking string measures to guarantee the safety of our students.

Random civilian: Eh? Their not protecting them at all.

The mood on the streets was getting heavier.

*somewhere in a bar*

Shigaraki was talking about how heroes aren't even allowed to make a single mistake nowadays. And how Bakugou should join them.

When he told the others to release Bakugou's restrains, he was met with an explostion to the face.

Bakugou: I stayed quiet, listening to your bullshit....so what your saying is that "we want to harass people so please join us" Let me tell you something: It's pointless. I've been won over by the way allmight looks, nothing can change my mind!

*back at the press conference*

Reporter 2: Mr.Eraserhead, you say you want to protect the students but, you did give the order allowing them to fight didn't you? What were your intentions there?

Aizawa: Because we couldn't grasp the situation, i decided to avoid the worst possible outcome.

Reporter 2: Is 26 injured....1 kidnapped....not the worst possible outcome?

Aizawa: I'd say the worst possible outcome would be that all the students get murdered.

Then the reporter went on to ask if Bakugou could be tainted by the villains and join them.

Aizawa: What happened on campus was because of our own short comings but...what happened at the sport festival was because of his strong ideals. There is no one else more in pursuit of becoming the number 1 hero then him, if the villains saw an opening in that. Then i would say they truly are foolish.

*Back at the bar*

Bakugou: Hah! You heard what the teachers said. THAT'S HOW IT IS YOU SHITHEAD ALLIANCE! I'm telling you now! My authoritization to fight hasn't been revoked! Got it!

Toga: Let's stab him!

Dabi: What an idiot.

Compress: He could have pretended to have joined our side, he messed up.

Bakugou: I don't even want to pretend to be like you!

Shigaraki looked annoyed.

Kurogiri: Shigaraki! Calm down!

Shigaraki: Stay out of this one guys. This one....is an important piece...if possible, i would have liked for you to hear me out. But since the heroes are carrying out an investigation, we don't have time to persuede you now. Teacher, lend me your strength.

*on the tv in the bar there is a man sitting there*

???: Good decision, Shigaraki.

*meanwhile*

Y/n: So, that's were the tracking device leads?

We were standing infront of a building.

Momo: It's strange but, the villains haven't moved from here the whole day.