Chapter 16

A few days have passed, Regina is still causing her daughter and the heroes issues. Regina had given Belle back her cursed memories of Lacey who like bad guys, so Gold has to act out in order to get anywhere with her. The dwarfs and Anton had grown a load of magic beans for them to travel back home to the Enchanted Forest as everyone was beginning to get homesick, Vivian is unaware of the beans and so is Regina. Emma and Vivian were still trying to figure out who the 'her' was that August tried to tell Emma before he was turned back into the child version of himself.

Vivian was sat in Granny's having a cup of coffee in a booth and Greg sat opposite her. She looked at him confused, "Greg, right?" She said.

"You remembered, I'm flattered," Greg smiled at her.

"It's not often I forget a name, my father figure told me that names are powerful, you need to remember them in order to be the best," Vivian told him.

"Be the best, a strange choice of words," Greg chuckled.

"Oh, he is a strange man," Vivian's phone buzzed, "Oh, sorry," She looked at her phone to see a text from her mother, "I need to check this," She said and opened up the text.

Mom
Greg is Owen from 28 years ago, be careful. He's looking for Kurt.

Vivian
I thought he was familiar. Greg or Owen is right in front of me now in Granny's. Where is Kurt?

Mom
I killed him

Vivian
Of course, you did.

Vivian put her phone back in her bag and she looked at him, "So, Greg, how can I help you this evening?" She asked him.

"I'm looking for someone, someone I know you know," Greg said.

"I know a lot of people," Vivian looked at her drink, "Who is it?" She asked.

"My father," Greg told her, "Vivian, mayors' daughter, did you know what your mother did to us when we left 28 years ago? She chased her down with the sheriff," He said.

"Oh, yes, Graham... Terrible tragedy really, he had a heart attack a months ago," Vivian said.

"You know, if you weren't that monster's daughter I'd believe you when you say that," Greg said.

"I'm no monsters daughter," Vivian looked at him, "Looks to me like 28 years hasn't done you any favours and you quiet the cute boy, Owen," Vivian smirked.

"You haven't changed, nor has your mother, or anyone else really in this town... Isn't that strange to you?" Greg asked.

"It's the fresh air, makeup, no pollution, cosmetics and surgery for my mother," She leaned over the table, "Don't tell her I told you," Vivian whispered and stood up, stepping out from the booth.