57| Urgent

It's been two days after that long talk about boys with my brothers and they're very serious about it

It's been two days after that long talk about boys with my brothers and they're very serious about it. It's not like I'm getting married right.

Today is finally Friday which makes us all giddy and attentive in class, well some of us including me. Most of the students in our campus are very excited because someone is throwing a party tomorrow.

It's not like I care or something but Cora, Fauvel, Vane and Killan are very excited and cannot stop talking about it much to my dismay because I hate going to parties. Well I never been to a party before except to some kids parties.

"Come on Em, come with us pretty please with a cherry on top. " Cora pleaded while batting her lashes.

"Nope. Never." I declined again as the others kept giving me puppy dog eyes.

They said that going to a party is very wild where you can experience new things. Sweaty and drunk people, people are making out and other stuff are out of my league.

"Leave the child alone." Xile grumbled out as we're all sitting in our usual table in the cafeteria.

"You people are such a bad influence, can you see she's too precious and clearly didn't want to come to any of that party. " Khlai saved me again as I nodded in agreement. A hand made it way to my cheeks which makes me whine.

"You darling is so cute!" Vane fake squealed while squishing my cheeks. Cheeks murderer!

"Okay, it's fine plus we know your brothers won't let you. " Killan said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Exactly my point plus I hate parties. " I remarked while pointing my potato fries to him.

"Enough of that... He's looking at you!" Cora slightly squealed while pointing someone on my back.

"Indeed! Damn I didn't know your hair is that long. He liked you Em!" Fauvel squealed back which makes me furrow both of my eyebrows from confusion.

I looked behind me to see some guys staring at our table until my eyes meet his. His blue-green eyes are lulling me to stare at it for long.

This past few days, I've been thinking nothing but his features specially his eyes, it's too beautiful.

"Someone's having a crush. " Khlai nudged me as I broke our eye contact and face my friends again to see them smirking and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Weird people.

"Stop that, it's creepy. " I complained while covering my face with both of my palm. I'm probably look so red right now.

"My baby is growing up. " Killan fake cried while wiping his non existent tears on his cheeks. Drama king.

"She's to young guys, right Em?" Xile asked while trying to assure something. I nodded my head even I'm in bewilderment.

"Loresco plus Emery equals perfect babies. " Cora said while lifting his hands to the air which makes me choke on my food.