Chapter 17

Emma, David and Snow saved Regina but they had no idea where Vivian was. Tamara had shot Neal and sent him through a portal with a wound. Tamara and Greg had taken the trigger from Regina before they tortured her, but electrocuted her many times in the cannery. 

The next day, Regina walked back into the cannery with David, Mary Margaret, Emma, looking for Vivian.

"Vivian!" Regina called out as she slowly walked.

"Regina, maybe you should go back, we'll find her," Emma said.

"I'm not leaving her, she's my daughter," Regina said and she tried to open a door but it was locked.

"Move," David said and Regina got out of the way, he kicked the door down and they found Vivian, unconscious, bloody and tied up, "Oh my god," He said.

Regina walked in, "Vivian!" She ran over, knelt down and untied her, "Wake up, sweetheart, wake," She said and gently tapped her daughters' cheek.

Vivian started waking up and she looked at Regina, "Mom..." She looked at her, "W-Where's Hook?" Vivian asked.

"He... He betrayed us, he's working with Greg and Tamara to destroy us all," Regina looked at Vivian who closed her eyes, "I'm sorry sweetheart, can you walk?" She asked.

"I don't know... I feel so numb," Vivian said.

David walked over, "I got it," He picked her up and Vivian groaned with the sudden movement, "Sorry, we need to go now," David said and they all walked out.

David carried Vivian into the loft, "Henry, can you get me the first kit?" Emma asked as she walked in after them.

Henry nodded and got the kit as David put Vivian on the couch, he handed the kit to Emma. Emma walked over to Vivian and started cleaning her wounds as she hissed and flinched.

Suddenly the room shook and Vivian hissed in pain, "Regina, Viv, was that..." Emma said.

"Yes," Vivian said.

"The diamond was activated," Regina said and walked over to Vivian and helped her up.

"So, we're all gonna die," Henry said.

"You were born here, so you'll live," Vivian said and she sat up slowly.

"But I'll be alone," Henry said.

"I'm so sorry, Henry," Regina said.

"It's gonna happen, I'm not gonna let it. You did this, now make it stop," Emma said.

"I can't, there's no way," Regina said.

"Well, figure it out. It's your fault," Emma said angrily.

"Stop! I already lost my dad and nearly my sister. I don't wanna lose anyone else, we have to work together," Henry said.

"From the mouths of babes, I'd say the lad has a point," Hook said as he walked in, he looked at Vivian, "What happened, love?" He asked worriedly.