Chapter 27

Angelo's POV

It was now nightfall, Me and Jason were on our to Arizona. Flying on my private plane. I was trying to get work done but I couldn't focus. All I could think of if my theory was right how hurt Roman and Harlow would be if it was.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked looking up from his own laptop.

"Ye why?" Lie.

"Cause your leg is bouncing up and down like crazy and you keep spacing out. Which you always calm and colective but your actting weird." He was right. I never act like this.

"It will be hard if my theory is right about Linda. I'm worried about Harlow and Roman." I explain.

"Are you sure your just worried about them. You were quite the mommas boy back then?" Jason chuckles a bit trying to lighten the mood. I just rolled my eyes.

"But I have to keep strong for my siblings. So one has to." I said that more for myself than to Jason for reassurance.

Jason sighed. He wasn't happy with my approach but I knew he wouldn't push any futher.

A few hours later...

We stood infront of the run downed flat building. Jason looked shocked he had the same expression I had when I first had came here.

"This really the place?" Jason asked in disgust. I nodded and started walking into the building. Fixing the cuffs on my shirt. The elevator was still not working.

We walked up the stairs until we reached door 69. I gave Jason a knowing look and I knocked on the door.

You could hear some shuffling and then the door opened. Linda stood in a big oversized black top. Her black hair was thrown into a messy ponytail. She was so pale and bags hung under her eyes. She had looked like she had just woken up.

"Angelo? What are you doing here? You know what that isn't him. I'm seeing things. How much did I have last night?" She mumbled to herself.

"Linda it is me. We just want to talk to you then we will be out of your hair." She moved the door wider so we could walk in. It was the same as last time. The bottles were back on the ground. But the table was clean.

"Linda do you remember Jason. He is Uncle Pats son. Callans brother?" I introduced Jason. Her eyes scaned Jason then she nodded her head.

"S-So w-what d-did y-you w-wanna t-talk a-about?" Linda nervously asked.

"Was it you and how much did they pay you?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Linda asked trying to avoid the question.

"Linda was it you?" Jason asked.

"YES ANGELO IT WAS ME! I needed the money I had none left. Everyone needed to know what that man did!" Tears were now rolling down her face.

"Look at what I did to myself over it! I-I c-can't e-even r-recognise m-myself!" She took a deep breath.

"I-I h-haven't e-even s-seen m-my b-boys i-in y-years! B-but t-they c-can't  s-see m-me l-like t-this! I-I b-became a-a h-horrible m-mother!" Linda sobbed.