chapter two (edited)

So today was a brand new day. Yui will have to go to her new school. Meet new people and ignore few. She won't be the queen of the school,like she was in her previous school. As she entered the Hall, she saw many different faces. There were people from around the world. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Africans, Indians and many more. She felt a little spark in herself as she loved learning different cultures. Looking around, not knowing where she was going, she ended up bumping shoulder with someone.

Not caring at all, she acted like nothing happened and walk ahead but felt a grip on her wrist. It was a gentle grip but Yui just decided to jerk the hand off . The person looked offended and pushed her towards a locker making her groan in pain. The wall was at her left side, locker at the back, the guy in front who blocked her right side with his hand. Trapped, one could say.

"The heck. "
Yui mumbled to herself, made sure he didn't heard her but looks like her luck wasn't her side this week.

"I shall say that."
The guy whispered, just audible for her to hear. It looked like he wasn't trying to create a scene here.

"looks like u r new. "
He said while he checked her up & she mentally rolled my eyes. Taking a good look at the guy after she overcomes her pain, she found him quite handsome. He had brown hair & black eyes. He was wearing a plain white shirt, a black jacket on it. There were chains hanging on the left side of his black jeans. He was wearing a fancy black glove & a chain attached with it. Piercing at both of his ears. A silver pendant hanging around his neck. He looked older than her.One would fall for him for sure, but not her for sure.

"ya, so any problem? "
Her brain and heart were having a battle within herself. Her heart wanted to get in a fight with him but her brain wanted to gamble. While she just wanted to keep her words which she gave to her mother.

"well no problem right now but remember if this happens again without an apology, you would have to face consequences. Respect should be traded from both side. "
He said as he backed away a bit, increasing the distance between them.

"why not now? Let me know what your so called consequences are"
'Ya Yui control ,you have to play the nerd game control! ' Her brain scolded her as it was preparing a win-and-win gamble but her own self wasn't helping it.

"nah you are new so I guess you don't know about me at all. "
'Literally? Well he doesn't know me , I shall perhaps say. ' she said in her mind.

"okay, sorry"
She said with a innocent look. The guy gave her a couple of advice for the school while she just pretended that she was paying attention. He finally went away and she went to the principal's office.

"May I come in sir? "
She said as She's knocked onto the door a couple of times and and for the response.

"Yes, come in."
She entered the room once she got the permission. She saw a smile pasted on his lips. She wondered why?

" Yui, right? "
She found it quite strange, about how does he knew her name. But maybe he must have went through the documents submitted for her admission.

"Yes I'm . Can I have my schedule please? "
She politely asked him for her schedule.

"Yes, here it is. "
He said as he passed her the schedule.

<principal p.o.v>

"Sir ,do u know me? "
She asked me as I again flashed her a smile.

"No"
I lied, I do know her because of the trustee of this school knew her. He told me to take a good care of her.

"oh okay , thank u sir I think the lecture will start, I will get going. "
She said while looking at the watch hung on the office's wall and then at the schedule.