Sleep - Charles Leclerc

Because it's Charles birthday I'm going to post an extra chapter! Tonight I'm going to upload another one! I hope you like it! 

After a long day at work, you finally get home. You let your bags fall down on the floor in the hallway and kick off your shoes.

'Bonjour belle,' you heard Charles from the living room.

You quickly made your way over there, and you see Charles chilling on the couch. Without saying anything, you're laying down on top of him.

He wraps his arms around you and presses a kiss on your forehead. 'How was work?' he asked.

'Don't want to talk about it,' you mumble and already feel more relaxed now that you're in your boyfriend's arms.

Charles stroked your hair and started talking about his day. Listening to his voice calmed you down even more, and you slowly feel yourself drifting to sleep.

Charles looks at you while you're asleep on his chest. His heart skips a beat when you grab his shirt even tighter. He smiles and quickly snaps a selfie of the two of you. Your day must have been hard if you're this tired. You're never a person to fall asleep like this. Some people can sleep everywhere and any time, but you have never been that person. Sometimes you lay in bed for hours, just looking up at the ceiling. Charles puts on some relaxing music and hums along while he looks at his beautiful girlfriend.

He startles when his phone starts to ring; Pierre is calling him.

'What's up?' Charles asked quietly.

'Are you coming online? We would do that one game you talked about,' Pierre said.

'No, sorry. I'm staying right where I am,' Charles smiled and showed Pierre a sleeping Y/N.

'Long day?'

'She didn't want to talk about it, so I guess. I don't want to wake her up.'

'I get it. I'll talk to you tomorrow,' Pierre said.

They said goodbye to each other, and Charles put away his phone again, enjoying the moment he had with his girlfriend.