19 - get it together,

The crew stood in the basement, surrounding the the guy tied up in the chair. They jumped at the first opportunity to snatch him while they could. After tying him up, no one else touched him. They knew beating him until he was bloody wouldn't get them the information they needed—no matter if he did insult and taunted them.

Though they definitely did know another tactic that would get him to start talking.

Jon Jon approached the guy with a laptop in his hand. They sat a stool in front of him, and sat the laptop on top of it, before turning the screen on.

He watched in confusion, seeing as someone on the screen walked onto the back porch of a house, fiddling with the door handle. His eyes went wide once he recognized the familiar surroundings. It was his brother's home.

He kept watching in horror, as the person on the screen slowly creeped up the stairs to the second floor where the bedrooms were. He approached the first door on the right, and opened it. A couple appeared to be sound asleep in the bed, the guy on the screen raised the gun in his hand, and pointed it at the man's head, before flashing disturbed the screen. He repeated the same actions with the wife, as the guy began sobbing.

"No!" he shouted at the screen of the laptop, as the guy proceeded to approach the next room, which appeared to be a little girl's room. "No! Please no!"

"We don't harm children," Mid shrugged, gesturing Jon Jon to close the laptop. "But now yo' nieces and nephews have to grow up without parents because of you,"

"My family did nothing to you!" he yelled through a face full of tears.

"Yea well Reese's family did nothin' to you either, but yet you and yo' people still decided to take his life." Gotti spoke up, pacing back and forth in front of the guy. "Guess karma's a bitch huh?"

"All you gotta do is tell us what we want to hear and we'll let you go," Santos crouched down next to the man, patting his shoulder. The man snorted, and spit in Santos's face. The girls mouths all dropped open, before their expressions changed to disgust.

Santos sat there for a brief moment, before throwing a forceful punch across his face. Pulling out his gun he aimed it at his head, as the rest rushed to his side.

"Relax," Jon Jon told him, pushing his arm down.

Santos snatched his arm away from his hold, giving him a crazed look. "Relax? This muhfucka' just spat in my face," he frowned, kicking the chair the guy sat in, causing him to fall over. Santos kicked him repeatedly in the face, a few teeth flying out of out his mouth.

"Enough," Mid grabbed his shirt, shoving him off to the side. "Gahdamn nigga, you tryna kill the muhfucka before we get any information. He die, dats' yo' ass." he warned Santos, pointing at him.

"I-I'm n-not tellin' you n-nothin!" The guy exclaimed, spitting out blood.

"Dats cool, we got all week to torture yo' ass. Tomorrow we'll send a finger to yo' people." Mid shrugged. Boonie and Gotti grabbed the guy, and dragged him to the corner of the room, handcuffing him to the large space heater that was in the basement. The crew decided that the best way to get information they needed, was to slowly torture him—through family.

The crew all departed, and went their separate ways in the house, Lotus made her way down the hall, stopping in front of the wooden door. Lotus walked into Mid's office, shutting the door behind her so they could talk privately. She felt that her words were being misunderstood, or taken the wrong way.

She walked around his desk, where he pulled his attention away from his phone, watching as she now sat on top of the desk. She grabbed his bearded chin, gently biting on his lip before slipping her tongue into his mouth, catching him completely off guard. Though he was surprised, he went along with it, enjoying how she was taking charge.