Mission 12: This is the Final Game of Survival

Your POV:

You charged along side Nero as you both took to either side of the Goliath.

Goliath: "SPLITTING UP WONT HELP YOUR CAUSE"!!!

Nero: "Fuck DO YOU EVER SHUT UP"!!!

Nero slid to a halt just as Goliath smashed its left fist down. You had shadow quickly move to the side as your Cane transformed into the Yamato.

You: "THIS IS GONNA HURT"!!

You slashed as Nero did the same to the left. You saw Ruby slashing any nearby Demons with her Crescent Rose which was covered in holy water. Blake was shooting bullets and cutting down Demon's left and right. Yang was...well you seen Yang smashing a Demons skull in with her bloody gauntlets.

Yeah...

You ducked under Goliaths tail only fir Griffon to get hit.

You: "GODDAMNIT"!!

You used shadow to dash backwards. Just as Goliath tried to pummel Nero you rushed forward before jumping up his arm and onto his shoulder.

You: "Listen to my voice as it'll be the last thing you'll hear"

Your about to stab him when a Empusa knocked you aside.

You: "SHIT"!!!

You realized Griffon still hasn't recovered and you were falling from a great height.

Nero: "V"!!

Nero rushed forward and jumped just in time to catch you breaking your fall.

You: "Thanks"

Nero: "Dont mention it".

GOLIATH: "DIE"!!!

Goliath swung its arms down you and Nero jumped aside as Goliath roared in anger.

Goliath: "ONCE I DRINK YOIR BLOOD GRANDSON OF SPARDA ILL HABE ALL THE POWER I NEED TO RULE THE UNDERWORLD"!!!

You: "That's not going to happen Goliath. After all".

You pointed your Cane as Shadow sliced Goliaty across the gut.

You: "Nero is my son".

Nero paused but smirked.

Nero: "R-right your the human part of my old man".

Nero sliced a Death Sciccors with his Red Queen before finishing it off with a bullet to the head.

Nero: "Then let's do this...Dad".

You smirked before raising your Katana standing beside Nero.

Ruby's POV

Ruby: "LADY BUG"!!

Me and Blake attacked the Demons legs all around us our classmates and Teachers fought against the demons. But the only ones doing damage were my team the Demons would only be incapacitated for a little while only to regenerate after 5 minutes of being slain.

I shot down numerous Demons but more just kept coming. The giant Insect fell down.

Ruby: "FREEZER BURN"!!

Weiss froze the demon before Yang completely obliterated it.

Ruby: "D-damnit".

I panted out of breath I watched as everybody fought the Demons. Some teachers and students had been killed I felt angry at these things. Looking at a Demons corpse I slain something inside me snapped I began screaming as I stand Cresent Rose over and over again into the Demons corpse only for it to denigrate.