7

Saturday night.

3rd person's POV

"Tae isn't an impostor?" Ara asked to herself.

"Yaa jungkook" She called stomping to the kitchen.

He was there at the counter with a cheese toast in his hand.

"You stoopid hooman"

"what? You called for me, sweetheart?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"Why you gotta lie about it?" She questioned.

"Cause why not?" jungkook replied.

"They kicked me out for giving them wrong info. I won't return your phone" She addressed.

"I don't care. I have hands to take them" he stated.

"B-But you don't know where I hid it" She said unsatisfied with his former reply.

"I will find it." he said calm.

"That's not fair" She stated glaring at him with a slight pout.

He moved his toast near her mouth. She stared at it for some seconds before moving towards it but when she was about to take a bite, he took it back before stuffing it inside his mouth. He grinned ruffling her hair.she glared at him angrily.

"I will bite you" She said. Jungkook just smiled and shoved his hand towards her for her to bite.

"Your teeths ain't even strong enoug- OUCH! OW, LET GO Ara!"jungkook yelped in pain.

"Will you two just stop it?" The Oldest one in the household looked at them and rolled his eyes when he witnessed what his two grown siblings were doing.

"She literally just bit me." He pointed an accusing finger at Ara before going back to rubbing his palm. "Look at these teeth marks! Hyung, why'd you never tell me we were raising a dog?"

"I suggest you not to mess with me then or else I will show you what kind of dog you actually raised" People's laugh could be heard from the foyer.

The moment jin chose to go back to the living room, Jungkook pulled Ara by her hair, ready to run away but somehow in the hurry he tripped on his own feet almost falling. He managed to balance himself before sighing.

"What the" he said when he saw drops of chocolate syrup landing on him.

"Yaa What are you doing?" He asked trying to stop the chocolate syrup from hitting his face.

"Can't you see? am aiming the chocolate syrup on you" Ara said in between of squeezing the bottle of chocolate syrup.

The next moment jungkook took a whole Camembert and threw the Camembert aiming at Ara. It perfectly landed on her face before falling down to her sock.

"Eww this smells bad" She said removing the cheese from her face before removing the rest from her sock.

"Jungkook" She took the bowl of flour and threw it aiming it at him. He tried to dart away but the flour came in contact with his face before that.

"What the?" Both Ara and jungkook turned to the source of sound only to be met with a shocked jin.

"You two clean the mess you've made"