Chapter 26 | Sophie

I had never intended for this story to go on after the last chapter, but *many* comments last chapter have let me know that they really wanted...you guessed it—a wedding scene. And I really wouldn't have done this had it not been for all the love that my favourite Wattpadian in the whole fucking Wattpadiverse, @XxOnyxFirexX has given this story, I probably would've just gone back to the couch and continued binging stranger things. But why am I doing this now and why didn't I months ago? I dunno. Do I really need an answer?

Of all the things Sophie Foster had expected to experience in her life, getting married wasn't one she'd ever really given much thought to. Sure she knew she'd end up married someday...probably. 

And even after being right there when Keefe Sencen had proposed, awkward and as blunt as he had been at the time, it still rendered her starstruck whenever she saw that beautiful ring, knowing that soon enough, she'd be in a beautiful white dress.

And that dress, she happened to be in...right now.

"SHUT UP SOPHIE, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AND I REFUSE TO LET YOU RUIN ANYTHING MORE THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE!"

"WHO GIVES AT FORK ABOUT A COUPLE HUNDRED GLASSES OF CHAMPAGNE ANYWAY?" Sophie shouted back.

"You literly walked right into the table Sophie, you ruined my plans, how am I supposed to get black out drunk now?"

"You're hopeless." Sophie sighed, a sound of eternal suffering.

"No—I'm horny, now you're gonna be walking down that aisle in about fourty five seconds, so you better get your shit together."

Sophie ignored Biana, who had announced to Sophie hours earlier that she'd be the flower girl, Sophie had just given up hope that she'd be able to have a normal wedding weeks ago.

"Aaaaand go." Biana whispered, nudging Sophie's back more gently then Sophie would have expected, with her being Biana and all.

The room was large and spacious, with deep brown wooden chairs filling the space, Grady was tied to one, Sophie noticed. Probably a good idea after he had attempted to literly casterate Keefe.

But then her eyes landed infront of her, maybe just ten metres away, the whole reason she was here today, Keefe Sencen.

He looked a little out of place with his hair, artfully tousled—as always, considering it was sacred territory. But dispite that he looked dignified. 

Before she knew it she was at the slightly raised platform. The priest started yammering all the stuff he was requiered to say. Until they got to the part where Sophie was equally excited, yet nervous for.

"Do you, Keefe Sencen take Sophie Elizabeth Foster as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." His voice was clear and strong, and eyes shining as he gently slipped the ring on her finger.

Next the man turned to her "Do you, Sophie Elizabeth Foster, take Keefe Sencen to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She wasn't sure if her voice would crack or not and frankly she didn't care, as she said the words that sealed the deal.

"I do." And with that she slid the gold band on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

He leaned in wasting no time at all, and kissed her in a way that made her wish that one day would never stop.

"Fuck I forgot I'm allergic to flowers." Biana muttered from somwhere in the room.

I'm guessing that your belly has butterflies in it rn from reading that.