Chapter 4

Ever since Ariel forgave the pack she accepted the bond. Today Ariel was going to the pack house.
Ariel Outfit/Hair/Make up

They were going to hang out for the day

They were going to hang out for the day. Ariel was in her car driving to the pack house. Once she arrived the pack heard someone. They went outside to see it was Ariel and they smiled. As she went inside she was tackled into hugs and she giggled. "Okay okay I get it you love me I love me too" Ariel joked. Everyone started to laugh. Soon they all were talking and laughing. Ariel missed this. The fact that she got to hang out with her mates and laugh like they used to made he happy. She never wanted to let go of this moment but she realized about the army. She was ready to fight no matter what.
~ Day of the fight~
Ariel hair/outfit/ make up

 ~ Day of the fight~ Ariel hair/outfit/ make up

Ariel was standing with her brothers in the middle

Ariel was standing with her brothers in the middle. She waited until it was the right time for her and the black and the Scooby Doo gang to pop out. Soon the army came and the Cullen's attacked. Bella and Edward were on the mountain. Soon Ariel nodded at Sam to go and she and her brothers attacked as well. Ariel and Damon fought side by side. Damon picked Ariel by the back of her jacket and her leg and spinner her around making her hit a newborn. As another one came he threw Ariel and she kicked the newborn head off. Ariel saw Stefan needing help. She ran and tackled the newborn and killed him. She helped Stefan up and they fought side by side as well. Soon the fight was over. The pack, Cullen's and Scooby Doo gang won. Ariel was looking out second if there was a newborn. She looked towards Leah and saw one and as Leah tackled him. "Leah don't" Edward yelled. Ariel ran and tackle him herself. Both tumbling. Soon the newborn got his arms wrapped around Ariel waist and squeezed her rubs making he scream in pain. Damon and Stefan killed him. "Ariel" Bella yelled an ran towards her sister. "Ariel hold on Carlisle is gonna take care of you" Edward said. "Bones on the right side of her body are shattered."Carlisle said. The pack and Scooby Doo gang came out. "Ariel you idiot I had it" Leah said. "Leah" Sam said. "We have to get her out if here we are not gonna fight with the Voltouri" Edward said. "We can take her back to Billys" Sam said. "Be there as soon as I can"Carlisle said. "Hang in there Ariel" Bella said. Damon motioned for Tyler, Stefan, Matt and Jeremy to help them carry her. They carefully lifted her up. She began to cry out in pain. "We got you sis" Stefan said. They walked back to Billys house. Billy rolled outside and gasped when he saw Ariel being carried by her brothers and friends. "Ariel oh my... Come in you can put her in Jacob room. " Billy said. Damon, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, and Stefan gently put her on Jacobs bed. The pack, Scooby Doo gang and Billy waited for Carlisle to get here. Elena was sitting next to Ariel holding her hand. Soon Carlisle arrived. "Alright you all are gonna have to leave the room." Carlisle said. They all left and went outside and waited for her to be done. Bella soon pulled up and got out of her truck. "Hey" Bella was cut off by Ariel screaming. Billy held onto Leah hand. "It's been going on for while" Quill said. "Doc is re breaking her bones" Seth said. "Why did she have to butt in I could have taken that tick" Leah said. "Oh give it a rest Leah" Paul said. Carlisle came out and said that Ariel was fine and that she wanted to see her brothers and the pack. "Hey Ariel how you feeling" Damon asked. "I'm am feeling okay. It hurts but I'm okay" Ariel said. They talked for the rest of the night. They didn't know that their lives were about to get really bumpy.