Chapter-43

Jimin's pov.

             It's been a week since I told Jungkook about my decision. He was recovering quickly and I was happy but there wasn't a single moment when I thought if the decision I made is good or bad.

           I was stuck again. Pain he had on his face and the way he was trying to hide it was haunting me. But it was good for me and for him. I was still trying to convince myself and give him a chance. A part of desperately wanted to give him chance but my other half was stopping me and I don't know why.

          I still loved him with all my heart but from the betrayal I went through... was haunting me. I was afraid to feel that pain again. What if he leaves me again? What if he went out of love again? After all I am not his first love.

         He was recovering, already started walking and doing stuff by his own. I was happy seeing him recovering but it his recovery was also a warning for me as time of leaving was coming closer.

       " Where are you going?" I asked him as I saw him getting ready. He looked breath taking, I could keep my eyes off him.

       " You wanna come?" He asked smiling as usual.

       " No... I just.." my words were cut short as he turned around walking slowly to me, " you still haven't recovered property. I was just wondering what is so urgent that you can't miss,"

      " Actually.." he stopped, carefully sitting beside me, " I have a meeting to attend... and I was wondering if you can go on a date with me. You know... our last date"

Our last date.

        His words pinched my heart a little.  We never had the first one and he was talking about the last one.

        " First and last one..." I said, smiling half heartedly. His soft expressions turned into the pained ones. " Yeah. I am in."

       " So... I'll pick you up after I finish my stuff. Hm?" He asked.

      " Sounds good." I mumbled, looking down as it was so hard for me make an eye contact with him. Every time I looked into his eyes, it felt like falling for him again and again.

      " Okay then." He said, standing up as he walked out of the room.

      He really changed in just couple of weeks. He no more acted like a pervert, nor he tried to make a move on me. It seemed like he already accepted his fate.

And I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

          Hobi's pov.

          It's been a week since Taehyung left his absence and confession made me think alot. I never knew he had feelings for me. He blamed me for being cold but what else I could do?

        When I was desperate for his love and attention, he simply ignored the shit out of me. Though he tried to mend my heart by the situation we were in.. actions weren't enough.

        I was happy knowing that he had feelings for me and I can say I was a little regretting for being cold towards him. But it ain't my fault, he made me think all this shit. I thought he would never love.  I thought I wasn't good enough for him.

       My mind was conflicting, I was asking myself again and again, if I still love him? After all the things he did to me and after breaking my heart. But I got the same answer again and again... I still do... I still love him.