Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》

Finn
************************************
When she asked about Jacob I felt like someone had choked my neck. I was shocked as hell. I didn't knew what to say.

It means that she might have dreamt about Jacob and that incident.
That incident had an adverse effect on her life . I can't believe that asshole Jacob tried to lay his hands on my Rossie and I couldn't do anything. But I made him pay for that incident. Today he must be getting rotten at some corner of this earth.

She had suffered a lot because of that incident .
And I think that incident made her bitter because earlier she was not like that but after that incident she changed completely.
And she also got to marriage me early because of that incident as her father asked me to do so for the sake of her future.
Her father feared that his reputation will be affected because of that. So I agreed to marry her.

But now she is getting back her memory .
And my life is getting fucked up again.

When we went to sleep, she didn't faced me but the other side.
I sensed some kind of uneasiness which I haven't sensed in this long time at all. She is surely hiding something from me.
But I don't wanted to lose her now.
I nuzzled closer to her and put my hands on her waist .She didn't reciprocated but didn't even stopped me . I put my one hand on her hairs and started giving her a little massage. I like to stroke my fingers to her hairs and I know she like it too. I can hear how she sigh in relaxation when I takes my fingers to her hairs.

Then we slept.

Suddenly I felt my bed trembling . I opened my eyes and saw Rossie shaking in fear and sweating. I quickly stood and shaked her. She must be having another dream about her past.

Then she mumbled ,"No , no .He can't betray me."
I hold her from her shoulder and hugged her and said,"Rosie, wake up. It was a dream. I am with you baby , wake up."

Then that happened what I have never expected . She jerked me away from her. And I felt like I have been pushed down from a hill .
My heart suddenly felt heavy as a hard rock . The feeling grim which I ahd been hiding from long had hit me hard this time. I can't think straight what to do.
I just stared at her .The thing which was hovering in my heart as a big fear, now has started becoming reality.
I am losing my Rossie. I am fucking losing her in bits and pieces. She is getting distant from me after getting do close.
The most difficult thing in life is to see your love going far from you when you can't even do anything . You are helpless. All you can do is wait for them to go so far ,from where you can't even see their face . The face which never leave your memory. The face which keep coming to your dreams to remind you how deeply you are in love with that person but all that is vain.

I didn't tried to go near her , but I asked, "Are you okay Rosaline ?"
There was a dharping whining pain in my heart. This feeling is killing me slowly. The fear of losing her hovering me like a nightmare.
She to that her behaviour is like salt in my wounds.

She stared at me as if I had cursed her.
I guess she didn't liked me calling her Rosaline because after that accident she was so changed and I always call her Rossie because she started becoming my Rossie but now...

Her conscience hit her she said ," I-I am sorry , I-I pushed you . I was not thinking straight. "

Then she wrapped her arms around me but I didn't felt that connection which I wanted , which I used to feel everytime I hug her. This hug was not out of love.
I held her tightly to feel , what I wanted,  but couldn't. Why?
I couldn't feel that love.

Right now she is definitely hiding something from me .

I know that I should ask her , but I also know that she will not tell me .
I have sensed that my nine days' wonder is about to end but I don't know what to do.
I know that my life is going to be fucked again , the way it has never before. I know something is bout ot happen , which surely would left my heart into million pieces, but all I can do is wait for that day.
I don't know why our life is so complicated. Can't we be like a simple and happy couple? Can't we live a happy life?